COOCOO for coco puffs

terrorist420

Reaction score
:afro:

anywho,

a) anyone have a good theory for gordan being put into stasis and then suddenly taken out again only to run from top of citidel, (basicly end of hl2-begining of af) damn valve better have a good good explenation. :flame:

b) so the human combines are gonna be friends?? and the synths n stuff still hate us? or are they all gunna go nuts?

anywho awnser me these qquestions 3 and ye.

Can you state your first question again, it's really hard to understand (Don't forget to use a spell- and grammarchecker). And next time, try to associate the thread title more to the topic in question. :)

I don't think the combine is going to become any more friends with earth and the human race, since a human just wrecked the Citadel. I guess they'll be less organised, but they'll be just as pissed.

terrorist420 said:

anywho,

a) anyone have a good theory for gordan being put into stasis and then suddenly taken out again only to run from top of citidel, (basicly end of hl2-begining of af) damn valve better have a good good explenation. :flame:

b) so the human combines are gonna be friends?? and the synths n stuff still hate us? or are they all gunna go nuts?

anywho awnser me these qquestions 3 and ye.

BEST

A) If you don't understand teh ending of HL2, then you're going to have alot of difficulty understanding alot of other HL related things

B) No one knows.

(It took me while just to read the thread)

a) the resistance or someone who wants the resistance to win bought Gordon's contract.

a) thank you devo,

n b)crazy harji, basically wut im sayin is the beginning of af is gunna be either really retarded, or ya just retarded, how is the gman gunna explain why he put u in stasis and gives you a speal, then takes you out like 3 earth minutes later?

c) danimal, i understand. :)

i think i waz 420'd when i wrote joy!

p.s. i like how 2 moderators read n posted in my thread lol :rolling:

:cheers: Pro Adrian Fo Life! :cheers:

terrorist420 said:

anywho,

Well, think about it. Gman probably had to save Gordon's bacon otherwise he'd been a crispy HEV suit. Gman could have either just dropped Gordon down below and had him continue his job, or Gman could mess with his pawns head. By appearing to deny Gordon the chance to save his friends in City 17, the Gman demonstrates that Gordon is only there by the will of his "boss."

Basically, the Gman is a dick. :D

CrazyHarij said:
I don't think the combine is going to become any more friends with earth and the human race, since a human just wrecked the Citadel. I guess they'll be less organised, but they'll be just as pissed.

I guess we can think of them as bees. Their hive has just been damaged and their queen (uh, Breen) has vanished. The Combine may act like a swarm of bees seeping out of their hive and attacking anything in their path. The Combine aren't going to be "policing" the city anymore; they're more likely to terrorize the remaining populace.

Ooo, that sparks some very interesting thoughts. :O

Another thing : blowing up the Citadel should cut off the Retainment sheild (or whatever it was called that keeps humans from breeding).
That should open up some interesting posibilties >;)

What if Gman put Gordon into stasis but he wasn't the one who took him out i.e. something went wrong at Gmans end or someone took over Gordon's contract or something or something went wrong with the stasis field ending up with Gman disappearing for quite a while and then comes back with no explanation for where he's been...

This is what I think of the ending:

Gordon was sold out to the resistance by G Man. Im guessing that according to this deal they made, they could only have Freeman until the Citadel was destroyed. Gordon does this and is going to be put back into stasis.

Aftermath:
Kleiner was tracking Freeman(using the trackers inside of the suit) and noticed that he was teleporting. For some reason or another, Kleiner wanted to stop G Man from taking Freeman, and interupted the stasis process. Im guessing the first map will be in Kleiners Lab/resistance base with teleport.

Of course, this is all speculation.... :stare:

Actually, nice speculation French.
I believe you will start in the Citadel and slowly wake up from the blast... you don't just get up from something like that. After being transported from the citadel after a while, something happens.
Basically, the combine could have used a statis to slow the explosion and quickly contain and stop it, this was said sometime ago.

Back