Coolest f**king car ever.

Saturos

Reaction score
Ed Roth's Orbitron

More pictures.

The three headlights were Red Blue and Green to form a single white light.

Very nerdy. I love it. :dork:

I'd wish Ed Roth's genius was recognized during his time and not after.

That is one retardedly ugly car, what the **** is wrong with you.

This is totally off-topic, but I did a google search for "peter griffin penis car" and this came up:

Kathy-Griffin-br02.jpg

I concur. A true classic. Although I prefer the 30's model's slighty rounder contour tbh.

Next year me and my dad are going to start builing a 30's Ford Model A rod, we want to finish it before I go off to college, so I can take it to college, it'll be so badass

Next year me and my dad are going to start builing a 30's Ford Model A rod, we want to finish it before I go off to college, so I can take it to college, it'll be so badass
I had helped my dad quite a bit on several of his projects. He's got a 36 plymouth which he sold once, and somehow came back to him years later. He's still trying to procure the funds to finish it though:

36 Chrysler Plymouth

He said once he was finished, it would be his family heirloom to me. (That's my old man btw to the left of the pic.)

It has a custom retractable antenna that has a flap that hides it when it's not in use. Some real James Bond shit. I helped him with the body work from time to time too when I was back in high school.
Lots of tedious work.

He's also got a BSA motorcycle recovered from Berlin after WWII and and model-T he already chopped. The thing was a complete rust bucket too. It's amazing what he can do with junk. I don't have any recent pics of it yet though.

BTW, I take back what I said in the OP. THIS car is the coolest ever! Cuz I helped.

This is totally off-topic, but I did a google search for "peter griffin penis car" and this came up:

snip*
BTW, that bitch has cellulose on her thighs. She needs to pull her breeches back up.

BTW, that bitch has cellulose on her thighs. She needs to pull her breeches back up.

I've got a fetish for cellulite. But I just call it a fat ass.

: deposits of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue (as in the thighs, hips, and buttocks) that give puckering and dimpling appearance to the skin surface

cellulose is:
a polysaccharide (C6H10O5)x of glucose units that constitutes the chief part of the cell walls of plants, occurs naturally in such fibrous products as cotton and kapok, and is the raw material of many manufactured goods (as paper, rayon, and cellophane)

I've got a fetish for cellulite. But I just call it a fat ass.

: deposits of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue (as in the thighs, hips, and buttocks) that give puckering and dimpling appearance to the skin surface

cellulose is:
a polysaccharide (C6H10O5)x of glucose units that constitutes the chief part of the cell walls of plants, occurs naturally in such fibrous products as cotton and kapok, and is the raw material of many manufactured goods (as paper, rayon, and cellophane)
Well it's called CELLULOSE today bitch. Because I said so. :D

In fact, the color "green" is no longer a color. It's new name is shoe while "shoe" is a new color.

On that note, sometimes people call it "cottage cheese" too.
Either way it's pretty nasty. It wouldn't be so bad though if the woman in that pic wasn't pretending to be such a sleazy slut.

That makes it all much more worse tbh.

Maybe you like bony girls where you can see ass bones and watch their heart beating.

Ok, both are gross, what ever happened to normal, athletic, tight ass, perky girls?

And y'know what, since you are both so retarded this thread is no longer about cars!

It's about what genre/type of girl is hottest.

I say athletic chicks - damn.

Maybe you like bony girls where you can see ass bones and watch their heart beating.
Actually, I like chubby girls.

I want someone I can bounce up and DOWN on! :naughty: Believe it or not, not every chubby girl has problems with cellulite.

And y'know what, since you are both so retarded this thread is no longer about cars!
I'll do a smokey burnout on your forehead in a Toyata Corolla stationwagon Dog--. There.

I don't know why I like it. Maybe because I'm older. Mothers often have it. I also like fit and athletic girls of course. I won't discount a girl because she is skinny either, I mean no 2 people are the same. I've certainly seen some cute girls that I would date but I think they could use a few sandwiches.

That car's just weird. Cool car of the day award goes to my baby. :angel:

sig_tra.png

WTF

I've read coolest car ever, so now I will educate you all.

Can-Am, the best racing series there ever was. Here's a Mclaren M8B, designed and raced by the Kiwi himself, and it had an 8.9 litre V8.

M8b2.jpg

Also, the Porsche 917/30 raced in the series in 1973, notable features being two 911 engines put together and oh, about 1,600 BHP, a fair amount considering the car was significantly less than 1,000kg's. In 1973, with no driver aids or traction control. It saw 250mph on the straights, 0-60mph in less than 3 seconds. Held the closed circuit record as well, one of Donohue's last hurrah's before his untimely death in F1. The car averaged more than 220mph.

canam-porsche-4.jpg

We now move to the Group C era of the 80's and the Porsche 956 and 962, both iconic and very similar racing cars, just how a racing car should look in my opinion.

1983_956_800x600.jpg

Strangely, even the racing car required a key for the ignition. It was also available on the road in the guise of the Dauer 962:

DAUER%20962%20LM.jpg

Perhaps another motor racing fan can continue, meanwhile you all deserve a slap for being so misinformed and just plain wrong.

Yea, that's totally cool.

Compared to bullshit.

Almost as cool as Rush. :thumbs:

There should be a Rush appreciation thread, we name each of their songs one at a time, then repeat. :cheese:

Back