Corporal Sheperd.

Zraisfury

Reaction score
Does anyone think Corporal Sheperd (From Op4) will make a return in the game? I certainly hope so..he would be a nice "Side-Kick" or maybe in the expansion pack..?

I say he wont be in HL2 because so few people actually played Op4

Why in the world would he ? How would he Fit in HL2 ?
Maby an old war General now :p

Originally posted by rndhotdog
sounds like he was named after a pie
Congrats you're the first person to post in HOURS! Here's a medal and a little piece of fudge!

Maybe we'll find out that he is a combine now so you then get to play as one.

i doubt he will be in it, remember at the end of op4 the g man stranded him on that train in space?

he wouldn't be old because he was put in stasis or something like that, and why wouldn't he be? it'd fit well considering we might possibly be working for the g-man, and he's needing military experience to help... that why he froze shepard, to use him when he needed him. That's the G-man's way: use and abuse :naughty:

I'm thinking Shepard will be in HL2, or at the very least an expansion continuing his story.

he was a bad guy who would have outdated equipment. not to mention hes somewher ein another dimension

Well, persumably he was sent to the same place Gordon went to until they "needed him again."

yah i guess its conceivable that the gman would call him back since he obviously proved his worth, along with gordon. it would be neat to see it fit into the story but im not 100% sure they would do it. its possible he will be in an expansion though. it would be neat to be able to play along the same time period of hl2 as shepard just doing different tasks, possibly working with gordon but never seeing him.

who knows, valve is good at that stuff

We've already seen Barney Calhoun has an integral part to play in HL2, what is stopping Sheperd making a return?

he was a bad guy who would have outdated equipment. not to mention hes somewher ein another dimension :p

he wasn't a bad guy, he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. he's no more of a badguy than gordon

Originally posted by Brian Damage
I'm not sure where this is going to end up, as something WIERD is going on with these posts, but...

It seems that there may be an expansion pack planned for 2004. My guess is that we'll get to see what happened, and is happening, to Shepherd.;)

Seeya.

As I said, We've seen Calhoun, we've seen Dr Kleiner, we've seen the G Man, the only one we haven't seen so far is Corp. Shepard.

I'm not sure where this is going to end up, as something WIERD is going on with these posts, but...

It seems that there may be an expansion pack planned for 2004. My guess is that we'll get to see what happened, and is happening, to Shepherd.;)

Seeya.

Well they did allow you to play opposing force for free when they officially released steam. Maybe that's an indication of...I don't know... something.

Back