Counter Strike 1.5 on Steam

G

Gtwy

I don't think this has ever been done before... a friend of mine posted a message in the off topic section of my forum about getting CS1.5 to work on Steam (since many hate 1.6.) If you would like to see the thread:

http://forum.gtwy.net/viewtopic.php?t=64

I don't know. What do you guys think? I wasn't really sure where to post this message so I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong area.

General Off-Topic maybe? Dunno. Well, many like 1.6 also. Things won't switch back now either, leagues have already switched over and those who don't want to play 1.6 (there aren't THAT many) have either learned to deal with it or still play 1.5 without Steam. Not sure how long that will be available for them. I dunno though.. two different versions of a mod on the same system, I don't see what good can come of that..

I seriously doubt anyone will turn back to it. It's just 1). interesting that someone is doing it and 2). leaves an option for those who _hate_ 1.6.

I personally don't even play CS so I could care less either way.

Heh, yeah I guess if someone gets sick of some of the things in 1.6 they could turn to it. It's interesting that someone is doing it, I'm sure there will be some that will enjoy it :)

Ive had enough of CS after a few years i realised that it wasnt fun anymore i knew all the maps i knew all the weapons it wasnt intersting anymore.

Lavrik said:
Ive had enough of CS after a few years i realised that it wasnt fun anymore i knew all the maps i knew all the weapons it wasnt intersting anymore.

:D download a new map or skins :p

Hmmm...no offense but this has been on the steampowered forums several times...several months ago.

Also, 1 MAJOR problem...no servers

Back