Counter Strike: GO Site Launched, Beta Update and Keys

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
You can head on over to the Counter Strike: Global Offensive site now and check out the blog, community videos, event info and a lengthy FAQ. What you really want to know is how to get your hands on the beta right?
For us it is all about the community. Are you active in the community? Are you playing CS now? To reward the most active players, this week we are giving Beta access to the top 7000 active players around the world in CS:S and CS 1.6. We are also giving out additional keys to the top 500 players of CS:GO.[br]

We also want to include the community at large so we are reaching out to prominent community sites and giving them keys to distribute to their communities over the coming weeks.

Hopefully Chet or Ido will be throwing us some keys in the near future! The new content in the beta includes de_dust 2 now part of matchmaking, HUD changes and improvements and the addition of the nova shotgun. We will have a video showing these changes tomorrow, so check back soon!

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 377
Incoming request thread.

I'll start. GIMME ONE.

Neat. I like this screen shot from the new site.
csgohome1.jpg

No key for me though.

I played, all games from CS series , then was little bit silence, but i hope i can go back to the CounterStrike with Global Offensive beta key :)

Ah yes, give Beta keys to the people playing the most active.. So that means 99% is kiddies. ;) Give beta keys to the people that supported the beta's of CS and CS:S! (well CS will be a little hard since the real 'beta' was on WON ). Ah well, guess ill have to wait till release :)

I hope I get a key or I'll kill the....wait a minute, I already got one ages ago. :D

*goes to play it*

Somebody shake me--it looks like the model in that picture has actually REMOVED the magazine from his firearm in order to put in a new one. This can't possibly be a first person shooter.

And usually what happens in FPSes? The character crams multiple magazines into his weapon?

Somebody shake me--it looks like the model in that picture has actually REMOVED the magazine from his firearm in order to put in a new one. This can't possibly be a first person shooter.

There are no ironsights either. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Back