Counter-Strike:Source Update

RANDOM_HERO

Reaction score
Does anyone know when there gonna update the game and what is going to be updated???

me 2 they promised a new map and a new t and ct skin.
But anyway who cares
HL2 DM owns big time compared 2 cs:s
in other words CS:S SUCKS compared 2 ofcourse because these 2 mp games are the best availeble at the moment.

Half-life 2 isnt better then Counters-strike source. I paid 70 bucks for counter strike not halflife2. the shooting and every thing is way better in cs. hl2dm, the shooting sucks the cross hairs are some messed up pack of dots

Come on now, lets not turn this into a CS vs HL2DM argument or I'll close the thread and beat you all with oversized q-tips.

they said it was gonna be december and look what month it is maybe they ment next december or 10 years from now on december

Hehe. I don't like those dark-elfed q-tips.

On-topic: There is a major patch expected to be released sometime during this month. The complete content is unknown, but de_prodigy and more css player models are coming. I hope we'll see a major map-pack for both CS:S and HL2DM. What else are we supposed to be doing during christmas, besides gaming? (and exams next week :( )

jmjneary said:
they said it was gonna be december and look what month it is maybe they ment next december or 10 years from now on december

We got HL2DM didn't we ? Stop making an ass of yourself, and wait for the update, like the rest of the community. Your childish comments are better suited in the steam-forums.

They also said we'd get a brand spanking new map aswell as prodigy and the extra skins

COOL i hope the new map is nothinglike the one i am makeing

Back