couple club props

JudasKing

Reaction score
2 stools, pool cue, & guitar... nothing much, just lookin for criticism & such...

Attachments

• stoolmodernrender.jpg
    stoolmodernrender.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 170
  • guitarrender.jpg
    guitarrender.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 143
  • stoolrender.jpg
    stoolrender.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 155
  • poolcuerender.jpg
    poolcuerender.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 149
Really nice models! :) Do they break accurately, I mean, like most of the original hl2 tables and chairs etc?

By the way, what program did you use to make those models and textures?

The guitar is too thin, the other models look very good, low poly, the textures are well done.

ty :) they don't break correctly yet, have to refer back to some tutorial i saw a while ago about that, can't remember what goes in the qc. thx for suggestion, fixed guitar ;). oh and i use 3ds max 7 (scanline all the way! :p) & photoshop cs 9

looks good. they aint very difficult models to make but the texture you did on them is awesome. just one thing though the pool cues dont look right. i think you should put the black triangles on them.

thx, i know they aren't hard to make, it only took 20 minutes or so for the stools, but uv mapping & skinning took quite a while heh :/. only recently i've decided to take the plunge into normal maps, but since my gfx card is total sh**... it's really hard to do at 3 fps -_- lol

lol. you know you said youd take model requests. would you also take texture requests if uv maps were sent to you.

quite possibly, but mind you i won't guarantee anything... like.... quality lol
AIM: JudasKing102
MSN: [email protected] (rarely on)
i can try to finish stuff asap, but i'll be reshingling roof tomoro, so i prolly won't have time til monday

Back