Crazyness

southpaw5253

Reaction score
the guy who does the voice acting for Barney also does the voice of the G-Man. I think thats nuts! They sound completely different lol. o well kool lil fact i thought i'd share

I'm pretty sure that's well known, and someone could easily change their voice like that. I'm sorry, but this really isn't that interesting. :(

Guess what? The actor who played Gandalf ALSO PLAYED the EVIL COUNT DOOKU! oooooOOOooOOOOooh! *waves fingers*

That felt good. Even if I was wrong.

Jintor said:
Guess what? The actor who played Gandalf ALSO PLAYED the EVIL COUNT DOOKU! oooooOOOooOOOOooh! *waves fingers*

That felt good.

Gandalf=Ian McKellen
Count Dooku=Christopher Lee

Hey guys! If you mix red and white, you get pink! Fantastic!

The technical difference between a biscuit and a cake is that when a biscuit goes stale it goes soft, when a cake goes stale it goes hard. Therefore, jaffa cakes are actually cakes.

xombine said:
Crickets have wings.

Really? Hard to see! I always figured they flew via jet propulsion using fumes that shoot out their ass and feet.

Ha! I've been right all these years! My ramblings have been correct, and I'm NOT retarded! Take THAT family! Take THAT judge! Take THAT crappy institute internet connection!

incorrigible said:
Gandalf=Ian McKellen
Count Dooku=Christopher Lee

Whoops.

Uh-oh my finger slipped over the edit button *woah*

Back