Crispy is looking crispy!

314URBLOC0017

Reaction score
From play tonight: Crispy, roasted until he's nice and crispy!

Attachments

• tc_hydro0769.jpg
    tc_hydro0769.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 393
  • cp_dustbowl0802.jpg
    cp_dustbowl0802.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 374
I god. damn. :flame:HATE:flame: Pyros! :sniper:

As a Demo, I can honestly say that I hate Scouts. They dodge too much.

As a scout, I can honestly say I hate engineers and their mother-ruppin' sentry guns that kill you in an instant and fling your corpse halfway across the map.

As an engineer, I can honestly say I hate medics (yes medics!) because that flippin' ubercharge will mess up everything I own no matter how well I place my SG and mess up people with my shotty.

I don't hate spies. I just taunt them when their silly cardboard masked heads are caved in by my trusty wrench.

As a pyro, I can honestly say I hate everyone.

So I burn them.:E

As a Scout, I must say that my only loathing is for myself. Because I cannot effectively play this class at all. I think my framerate dips too low for me to get enough good shots in on close quarters enemies.

same as i hate demos :p

they ruin everything
I just got this image of a 1940s black and white film where a Demo comes home to his perfect house to find his perfect wife on her knees on the kitchen floor in a sea of smaches dinnerware sobbing her eyes out...

"Honey, I'm home!"

"YOU! ... You've ruined EVERYTHING!" :rolling:

I can deal with demos blowing me up, and scouts running rings around me while tapping out a tune on my skull, but SPIES are my nemesis...damn backstabbers!

Well, I don't hate them, just get frustrated when I'm on a roll and get backstabbed.

Spies are best for that ;-) Some sniper dominated me on 2fort by pure luck, head-shotting me 3 times. Flick to spy, REVENGE :thumbs:

I just got this image of a 1940s black and white film where a Demo comes home to his perfect house to find his perfect wife on her knees on the kitchen floor in a sea of smaches dinnerware sobbing her eyes out...

"Honey, I'm home!"

"YOU! ... You've ruined EVERYTHING!" :rolling:

I ****ing lol'd.

I've been trying to find one of those 1940s/50s B&W images with that exact scene in now to photoshop in a Demoman, but I can't seem to find any.

Back