Cs:s hacks already...

wbcheater

Reaction score
i was just play and this person had a speed hack, he was flying all over the place.
i thought the new VAC2 was suppose to keep this crap out.
i reported it as a bug but theres not much else we can do.

mebbe Valve is seeing how many hacks there are so that when they do implement VAC2, they'll have a bunch of hacks already documented and ready to be recognized....

EDIT: since there is no good thread to put this in, i'll put it here. My most amusing kill so far....

I was CT, we had all rushed the tunnel. Right as we get to the exit of the tunnel into that alleyway where the T's come from, some dude(T) jumps out and crouches to shoot at the exact same time I jump out into the alleyway to shoot. I land on top of him(and stay there) and proceed to spray death from above with my M4.... unfortunately i did not get a screenshot because he was the last T and the round restarted too quickly... :sniper:

I don't know if boosting was implemented in the last update, but i know for sure that it is available to do now. :afro:

They can log IP's until then so they can ban people's steam accounts after they install HL2, so they lose no money.

More likely somebody had sv_cheats 1 and he typed in noclip

And yeah. there is no VAC of any kind yet. There are only insecure servers

Yeah people earlier were doing a hack where they generated alot of riot shields. It would leave all the shields on the ground and it would lag the game and when you try to shoot em they throw all the shields out and it blocks your shots.

I dunno if this is a hack but people can get on the roof and i think theres only one place you can do it.. the Counterterrorist side. Theres a pallet and people use other peoples backs to jump up on the ledge and use the roof to go all around the map and kill the terrorists.. it was pretty funny when i saw how they did it but its kinda unfair and not how its meant to be played but thats just me.

None of that requires any hacking.
Anybody can get to the "outside" of the map with a boost at the ct place.
I don't remember if we found any other easy entrances, but we spent like half an hour or more messing around like that, trying to find spots.

the riot shields are not really hacking i dont think... in console you can type give item_shield and it pops a shield out in front of you and if you bind it to a button you can make them go flying. the only thing is i thought it was sv_cheat protected

I have seen aimbots, wallhacks, and ESPECIALLY speed hacks already. :D

wow you've been playing alot :eek:
i haven't seen any of those...

TO be honnest i preffer having hackers now, the faster they hackers get to work, the faster we'll have an effective VAC2, not to mention a huge blacklist.

Epic didn't put their anti-cheat system into the UT2k4 multiplayer demo either, because they figure why give the cheat making losers all that extra time to come up with ways to bypass it? I'm sure that's the same logic Valve is using and it makes sense.

You can also buy bombs as a terrorist, this is kind of fun to watch since CT's arrive at a bombspot where six bombs are planted :)

raoulduke - the C4 bug was fixed with lastnights patch.

As for the flying about - I hosted a game myself a few days ago, turned sv_cheats to 1 and noclipped around the place. People thought I was hacking too till I told them to noclip.

This ain't a hack :) Most servers will have sv_cheats to 0 anyway.

damn anoying speed hacks, can you still kill them with noclip :D , he just speed into my bullets, and died

Washuu said:
I have seen aimbots, wallhacks, and ESPECIALLY speed hacks already. :D
You might of seen wallhacks, and speed hacks, but not aimbots.

Wallhacks for cs are everywhere for download, just google it and speed hacks is just a program people use that speeds up windows xp and by default can be used to make you run faster in css. The speeder cheat was used in 1.5 and 1.6 and was as easily removed with patches. The wallhacks are just simple opengl programs but aimbots are not amiss. The so called l337 hackers have not been able to code an aimbot hack just yet but look for it in future patches. If you play in good servers with admins, then you won't have to worry about cheating. Just be sure to write down the ips of the good servers.

Back