CS: Source Photography

I

[IAO]Tad Devine

Hello people!

Ever since the release of Prodigy, I have been inspired to take many screenshots that show the gameplay of Counter Strike: Source. I will update this thread as I take more cool screens, and I invite you to post your own here as well.

Rules -

*Images must be directly from gameplay or spectator mode

*No editing/photoshopping

*No moronic pictures of body pileups with "OMG THEY'RE TOUCHING EACH OTHER!1!!!!1" taglines. We get it, and it's not funny.

Other than that have fun and feel free to post anything from in-game.

(Imageshack.us offers free image hosting.)

Anyway, here are a few of my better pictures. I will edit/update later tonight.

Brutality:

Baited:

Rampage:

Bloody End For Mr. PeePants:

Cool pics, but you should get rid of the HUD and the spectator bar overlay. Then the pcis would look better. Also make sure you have set the JPEG quality to highest in console :p

ya they would look alot better with no hud but i still like hl2 game pics more but of course because there all large and pretty

Nice pictures, but the HUD and the text ("Wow sofie is a ****ing homo!") really takes me out of the "zone".

Server hosting is pretty cheap now and I have a few aquiantences that can give me discounts so I rent my own CS:S Server and kick anyone and everyone that lowers the game spirt like that.

Its a shame that adults who like games don't have much of a choice but to play with idiot kiddies who for some reason have an obsession with alternative sexualities.

Come to our server and say that, and they'll be banned before they know whats hit them. :rolleyes:

Good screens tho.

you mean "CS: Source Screens" right, becuase a photo looks nothing like a video game screen im very very confused right now. :eek:

This may classify as ragdoll pile-up, but I think it's funny..

Attachments

• grabbed.jpg
    grabbed.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 346
That rampage screen is a classic. It has three classic types of CS people: -
-someone flaming someone else
-someone who is an 'expert' on guns, correcting the game
-someone bitching about campers

All it needs is someone else using leet to flame someone about 'hax' and it's perfect.

Take Cover
de_dust20010.jpg

Executed
cs_office0007.jpg

Massacre
de_dust20001.jpg

Don't Move a Muscle
cs_havana0004.jpg

Half Life Two: Counter Strike
de_cbble0000.jpg

Crouching Tiger Hidden Hostage
cs_italy0004.jpg

redundant said:

All it needs is someone else using leet to flame someone about 'hax' and it's perfect.
excellent observation. That is indeed quite exemplary of the problems with many CS players.

not that they're all like that of course, I've been on wonderful servers with nary a troublemaker.

"Crouching Tiger Hidden Hostage" is the best CSS imagive I've ever seen :d

Nudger said:
"Crouching Tiger Hidden Hostage" is the best CSS imagive I've ever seen :d
thanks:D i just turned down the gravity and made a private server to screw around in. chucking grenades at low-grav hostages is a lot of fun :naughty:

Ballerina
cs_italy0018.jpg

Gymnast
cs_italy0005.jpg

redundant said:

lol I liked that one too.

Does anyone know the console commands to drop the HUD and spec. bars right offhand? Would look it up but im feeling lazy. Plus I would rather pack a bowl right now, instead.
:naughty:

EDIT: Heres some more screenies (still HUD-ful though).

Just A Cool Looking Angle:

Earlier, they practiced this on Watermelons:

It's about time someone stopped those AWP rushers:

Also a bit Brutal:

I love those low-grav hostage blow-up shots :)

3 New Pictures

I have made three :smoking:

1st Picture. As you can see this is just starting a game.

2nd Picture. CT .VS. T just looking at eachother.

3rd Picture. What a lot of dead bodies! :afro:

These are shots ive randomly taken throughout my source history. As you can see from the different version CT's.

Enjoy.

Yo! Homie G ma Man!:

ARRRRRGH!!!! DON'T LET ME FALL!!! (might be too dark, if u want a brighter one i can do that):

1337 h4xorx headshot, and slightly edited version:

Hostage Circus

I'm allright Pa! Just got shoit a few toimes!.

PRIVATE!!! ARE YOU ASLEEP ON DUTY? HELL, THE BEST PART OF YOU CRAWLED OUTTA YOUR MAMMA'S ASS AND ENDED UP AS A BROWN STAIN ON THE MATRESS!!!

Back