Cthulhu? : The Yellow Sign

loki.be

Reaction score
From Arkham Herald: MADMAN PREDICTS END OF THE WORLD!
Readers may recall the sensation caused last year by the disappearance of noted occultist Sir Henry Fortesque and the subsequent incarceration in Arkham Asylum of his friend Ranulf Stafford. Mr Stafford claimed that Sir Henry had fallen under the sway of a race of ancient alien beings called “The Great Old Ones” and had attempted to destroy mankind by releasing a monster called Cthulhu... (full article here)

We are proud to announce Cthulhu?, the sequel to the high praised Cthulhu modification for Halflife which was released in 2004. Cthulhu? is a single player modification for Valve’s Halflife 2 game based on the source engine. This mod takes its inspiration from the works of Howard Phillips Lovecraft and set in 1929 with an occult/horror theme. Please visit us at http://cthulhu2.loke.be for more details and feel free to register in our forums!

promopic2.jpg
The Asylum awaits you...

I'm announcing it here since I can't get it published on the front page. Just wanted to let all the HPL fans out there that this project existed :thumbs:

First one was annoying at some parts, but it was fun (atmosphere was great).

Note: This mod deserves to be on the news page.

Thanks guys.
Don't hesitate to warn your HPL addicted friends about the mod. ;)
Same goes if you want to drop a line at our place.

Take care.

/Loki

i never understood the one for half life lol. the guys in the robes kept attacking me and calling me non-believer

Back