CZ 1.2 works ONLY when I play online. Is this right?

^Thomas^

Reaction score
I did notice that I only get the CZ 1.2 features when I play online trough Steam.

When im off-line, and playing regular "Custom-Game" against bots everything goes back to regular 1.0 i think, because I dont see the new skins and other updates.

Why?

because its steam? :)

and btw that is correct, it should be like that, well mine is.

How stupid, CZ is suppose to be a single player game to, so they without internett cant play 1.2?

What is the point of improving the bots if you can play online anyway?

Most people buy CZ because they dont have internett or a slow connection, why should it be impossible for them to enjoy 1.2 offline?

Thats strange...I have CZ 1.2 and by creating a Custom Game/New Game/Etc in offline mode it retains everything....that is..with Steam in offline mode...the CD install of CZ cant be updated...people have tried to crack it so the updates go to the CD version but with no luck whatsoever..

So anyway..yeah...Start up Steam, Make sure CZ is at 100% (and all other Steam games), Right click on the system tray icon and select "Exit" (not exit and logout) and hten completley disconnect yourself from the internet....start steam up again and you can start in offline mode..

^Thomas^ said:
How stupid, CZ is suppose to be a single player game to, so they without internett cant play 1.2?

What is the point of improving the bots if you can play online anyway?
Think for a second once steam is updated you can play even offline via steam with no connection and the single player game updated, Load steam open games list and click on play CZ.Then load the single player game.copy your save games over to the steam version so you dont loose a thing!...

Also, u do know about all the new tod packs.?
http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88092
get the omega pack.186mb approx. it has 66 ds skins fully playable for tod and online use
and all the Deleted Scenes updates,5 new missions so far 3 offical and 2 made from ritualistic

Play4Fun said:
what?! no CZ1.2 in offline play?! lammeeee :\

Thats lame, yes!

On the CD-Case it saids: New models!

Many people buy CZ because they dont have internett, or because they have a crappy connection so they cant play trough Steam. They can`t enjoy NONE of the improvements for the game!

eram said:
Think for a second once steam is updated you can play even offline via steam with no connection and the single player game updated, Load steam open games list and click on play CZ.Then load the single player game.copy your save games over to the steam version so you dont loose a thing!...

Also, u do know about all the new tod packs.?
http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88092
get the omega pack.186mb approx. it has 66 ds skins fully playable for tod and online use
and all the Deleted Scenes updates,5 new missions so far 3 offical and 2 made from ritualistic

Im not just thinking about the skins and stuff, I want the whole 1.2 in Custom Game.

i mean i think u can play the single player in 1.2 IN STEAM ONLY. My mate was having trouble and even his online CZ has normal cs models and sounds

Back