Cz-cs:s-cs2

SlagOps

Reaction score
Ok, so whats with all of the Counter-strikes out, something needs to happen, its like there are multiple of one game. Just doesnt seem right to me. So are they going to narrow the expanding weird crap, or are they going to make CZ in source? And what about this Counter-strike 2? I thought CZ was taking place of CS2 but no CZ is just something else they made? Are there like 5 different teams working on totally different CS games? Honestly, to get the popularity, they should have ONE CS out. Everybody would be playing it, they would be selling like crazy, and would have a very populated game. Anyway have anything about this they can explain? Or anything sarcastic, or somthing? I think its just outright insane.

Seems fine to me. There's never a shortage of players in any of the games.

theres only 2 out, and 2 are planed (to some extent) to replace those. CS2 your prob gonna have to wait till HL3 or somthing. So dont worry about that one.

CZ was CS with singleplayer.
Cs:S is CS on the HL2 engine.
CS 2 will probably be sold seperate from HL3(If it comes when HL3 comes that is). Considering Cs:S is a port with improved graphics, textures, physics, and lighting. While Cs2 will be a totally new game.

No one knows if Cs2 is being made yet..hopefully they are or will after TF2.

But there are only 3 Cs's out..
Cs
Cs: Cz
Cs: S Beta(Soon to become Cs: S)

sums it up nicely, but i hardly doubit that cs2 will be here when hl3 comes! i bet before.

cs 2 is coming out for hl2.

it's going to have vehicles, but not just cars, like 'copters, and shit.

yep.

btg said:
cs 2 is coming out for hl2.

it's going to have vehicles, but not just cars, like 'copters, and shit.

yep.

And where is your source of information ?

#1. CZ : Source
#2. CS : Source
3#. CS : 2

it's only three games and #3 won't be out for ages. They said CS will have bots, so CZ is going to need something abit more to make it worthwhile...

Back