CZ Won't load

Azrael.

Reaction score
Alright, I just bought a CDKey off of ebay for CZ... and for some reason it will not load. The game always starts loading, then just freezes halfway through and I have to restart my computer. My specs are in my sig. I have tried reinstalling it, as well as running it in D3D, OpenGL, and Software modes... Single Player and Multiplayer won't load. What's the deal??? :flame:

I had the same problem, But I let it sit, It took about 40 Mins for the first two loads to work, then the rest of the loads are about 1-2 mins long.

damn... well i guess i will try that, but still... a game like cs shouldn't take 40 minutes to load.

In steam - right click CZ and go to properties - where it says amount aquried what percentage is it at. If it freezes at 'validating resources' you haven't got all the files you need to play it. Just leave steam running overnight and it will download everything for you - and in the morning it should work fine.

It's kinda odd though, Steam is designed to work when you don't have the whole game installed, that's why it'll even let you start it in the first place when you have less than 100%. It should work.

Back