D.E.A.D. Concept Art

A

Azlan

D.E.A.D. is a survival horror mod focusing on post-apocalyptic survival. From the sounds of things, this mod looks as if it was inspired by 28 Days Later as well. [br]</br>They have released some fantastic concept art today. [br]

[br]To learn more, please visit their website.

28 Days Later? Looks like they are aiming right at the ground. :|

Looking good anyhow, Sure better than i could draw.

WritingARequiem said:
Zombie Mod #5268B
Hehe, I agree.

But come on, horror mods in the source engine can really bring out some cool stuff. We barely had any in HL1.

We had tons, exept all of them weren't that great.

FrenchToast said:
As much as I love concept art, I really couldn't care less...
Then why, pray tell, did you bother posting?

The art looks nice, hopefully this mod won't turn out to be yet another literally dead team though.

A kid, a one armed cop and a thai boxer? The "cast" is original thats for sure.

FrenchToast said:
As much as I love concept art, I really couldn't care less...
Minus i love concept art.

Could i e-mail you a paint sketch with a gun in it and mail you it at a "mod realease"? Seriously, you need some sort of minium of which people can submit "mod" material.

Sorry to sound like a knob

I'd like to see some in-game screenshots... not some concept art that will probably change anyway. :(

Concept art makes me feel ripped off.

j4s[p] said:
I'd like to see some in-game screenshots... not some concept art that will probably change anyway. :(

Concept art makes me feel ripped off.
unless it's orgasmically excellent concept art

There is not a spelling error in your concept art. The one with the kid

loosing both my parents

It should be 'losing'

Well, at least these guys are honest:
===== Progress =====

» Code - 0%
» Models - 0%
» Skins - 0%
» Levels - 0%
» Gfx - 5%
» Textures - 0%
» Sounds - 0%
» Animations - 0%

» Overall - 0%
Current open positions are:

Coders
Weapon Modelers
Player Modelers
World props Modelers
Texture Artists
Skinners
Mappers
Animators
Graphic Artists
Sound Technicians
Writers
2D Artists

Haha.. so those pics are basically all there is of the mod then?

Its not even that original TBH, and the gameplay description didnt sound fun at all (both zombies and humans fire guns at each other.. not only is it a bland zombie mod, its also a CS rip off) I see it going down the drain.

hahahaha
nikoulus looks like kip from napolien dynomite
lolol

Fudge yea he does. The only good one armed thing....is One Armed Scissor by At The Drive-In
And there progress seems pretty progressive. But I have like 50 sounds of dogs taking a S*** on my computer. So I can start a new mod! Though most of the time, people would just be taking a s*** in the game. Oh well, beats how far they've gotten. COUNTER-TERRORISTS WIN.

dont like zombies, nice sketches... :thumbs: good work

The zombie concept art looks great.

$niffy said:
Minus i love concept art.

Could i e-mail you a paint sketch with a gun in it and mail you it at a "mod realease"? Seriously, you need some sort of minium of which people can submit "mod" material.

Sorry to sound like a knob
Yeah, the excuse is that if they didn't post concept art then there wouldn't be many news updates.

Personally i'd rather have less news updates rather than 100 posts about mods which won't last longer than 6 months.

I'm not saying that this mod won't last longer than 6 months, just mods in general.

too many mods at the moment with too few people.

mods need to join or they will die. concept art? looks crap

Just because were looking for more members doesn't mean we don't have a team, we have plenty of members for most of our postions, were always looking for more tho. We are coming along nicly with the mod, in fact 2 maps are already in play test phase

This mod is no where near a CS rip off, and frankly its sad when every mod gets compared to CS.

Our mod is still going threw many stages, were trying to figure out the best balance in the game, alot of changes have been made that the website doesn't reflect yet.

All we ask is that people don't judge us before they really see whats going on, but we know some people will like it and other won't, its just a matter of taste, but either way were focused on making a really kick ass game for everyone.

===== Progress =====

» Code - 0%
» Models - 0%
» Skins - 0%
» Levels - 0%
» Gfx - 5%
» Textures - 0%
» Sounds - 0%
» Animations - 0%

» Overall - 0%

Overall should be 0.625%, if they really have done 5% of the GFX.

-Angry Lawyer

Ev!L ErN!E said:
Just because were looking for more members doesn't mean we don't have a team, we have plenty of members for most of our postions, were always looking for more tho. We are coming along nicly with the mod, in fact 2 maps are already in play test phase

This mod is no where near a CS rip off, and frankly its sad when every mod gets compared to CS.

Our mod is still going threw many stages, were trying to figure out the best balance in the game, alot of changes have been made that the website doesn't reflect yet.

All we ask is that people don't judge us before they really see whats going on, but we know some people will like it and other won't, its just a matter of taste, but either way were focused on making a really kick ass game for everyone.

1) Only mods like CS or sound like CS are compared to CS

2) If you don't want to be judged until people see what your doing, wait until you can show them that.

Back