dailysub - General Site help

Mutley

Tank
Reaction score
Hello

I have a site called dailysub you can goto it here:
www.dailysub.co.uk

We do general gaming but try to do alot about Half-Life and its upcoming sequel and the mods' to.

I am a huge fan of Half-Life and can't tell you how deeply I like the game... but need some more help.

At the moment I am trying to review mods' for Half-Life and just general talk in the forums about the game and related.

It would mean alot to help me out with the site and get it going, by reviewing some Half-Life mods' and just general site and forum support.

www.dailysub.co.uk

Thanks,
Mutley.

well that sounds cool man, but the link dont work, I would relly like to post on your forums and try to get my mod team. But your link dont work.

yeah sound good. the link works for me slagops. just type in www.dailysub.co.uk in the address bar. ive just signed up mutley, so hopefully ill see you there!

Thanks, we are still trying to get as much help as possibe, we are only small atm, just posting in the forums abit, helps.

I really need some more help/support and members for my site. If anyone could sign-up and post in the forums once a week, it would mean so much to me, I have spent alot of time and money on it, and don't want it to die out.

www.dailysub.co.uk

If anyone has any sites or mods' I would be happy to exchange button links on my site to yours, and if you have any Half-Life mods' which I could review for my site, give me a shout.

Thanks,
Mutley.

Back