Dance Dance Half Life

Reaction score
How about Dance Dance Half Life? An online DDR variant. Using the dynamic lighting for strobe lights and stuff. The models can be Ct's and T's from CS. Or even anime characters or something. You can even use the DDR pad. Sound like a good idea?

I hope they strap you to a gourney and castrate you with a fishing knife.

Bad idea by the way.

Dude you can even use the pad! Its just like the arcade! You must not be Asian. My friends who heard the idea are all asian people and love DDR and said it would be tight. I mean Dynamic strobe lighting. This idea totally pwns you. I need a team if they think it would be cool. Post if you like or not.

Hey hey! DDR for HL2! W0000!

How about altering the dance to be accuracy, kind of like Learn to Type By Shooting Undead (I forgot the real name). Then again, scratch that idea, it's been done.

I like it. And I hope "they" (who are "they"?) don't strap you to a gourney and castrate you. That would be too gruesome to put in the history books.

retarted idea.

wtf is DDR? who the **** would actually plays that game, its terrible.

Oh yea, lets move our feet to the square that lights up, and watch soem stupid charcter on a screen do it!

sounds like tons of fun..

what a POS.

It's fun for me. :p
Don't try to stop me from getting people to make forms of entertainment aimed solely at me!

PS, I know a ton of people who love DDR, and lots of them are asian. AZN POWER YO, REPRESENT

Originally posted by SenorDingDong
retarted idea.

wtf is DDR? who the **** would actually plays that game, its terrible.

Oh yea, lets move our feet to the square that lights up, and watch soem stupid charcter on a screen do it!

sounds like tons of fun..

what a POS.

SeniorDingDong, there is such thing as constructive critism, and also, there is negative critism(believe me, I know). What you said is not something welcome on these boards.

I personally think this is a great idea. It would be awsome to see men dancing around with pink tites.

*ArabAristocrat pulls gun from back of -FP-LoS' head.*

No pink tites! Gosh now that that fruit is gone. All Asian people since you are the only one who likes the idea join my team. Also people who think this mod will blow here this. The best CS players are Asian. Most CS players are Asian. CS is the most popular mod. So STFU n00bs lol!

ay mon! i dink da pink tights would be krunk! dink about it mon. where do you see men in pink tights? oh wait...i am wearing one.
=-)>

Originally posted by ArabAristocrat
You must not be Asian. My friends who heard the idea are all asian people and love DDR and said it would be tight.

Apparently, not all Asians love DDR. I'm half Filipino; I dislike DDR. Somewhat entertaining to watch people play it, but it loses its effect after watching it a few times. Besides, most of the people I see playing DDR aren't even Asian; not here in CA anyway.

And also,

Most CS players are Asian.

Is that really true? I never heard anything like that...interesting. So, by this we can infer that since most CS players cheat, and since most CS players are indeed Asian, it's logical that most Asian CS players cheat. I guess that's why they're "the best CS players," eh? :LOL:

Back on topic though, GL with your mod. I won't be playing it but maybe you can drum up some fan support for a couple hundred people or so.

All of my AzN friends play CS and are so good they get accused of cheating. They don't cheat since I have been at there house when they get banned for supposedly cheating. So DDR MOD WILL WIN. U R T3H |\|00/3!$7!

Yeah, that's unfortunate about the banning. But seriously in this day and age you don't even have to be good to be accused of being a cheater; one lucky headshot and in comes the aimbot claims. BTW I really think that the majority of people playing CS aren't Asian...if you could find out where you got that statistic I'd like to check it out.

Back on topic again, is there a DDR pad for the computer yet? I know there are a couple for the PS2, not sure about the PC. Does your mod have any coders or modelers or mappers yet? I'm actually interested in seeing this get off the ground, if only just to see how many people are interested in it and play it regularly. Why anyone would want to stay home when they can go outside to play an arcade game is beyond me. I'd love to see how many people get in on this.

Well I am in the process of getting a team. I am thing about maybe cel celshading it. There are DDR pads for the computer. Some of my friends have them. The reason people would stay home to play it is to practice so they aren't embarassed in the arcade. Or they can't go to the arcade. I think this would be highly succesful if I am able to get a team. I am a skinner and I can make textures for maps but I don't have but one othe person. So I will see if this mod works out or now.

Back