Dark Energy

4Saken

Hey, I'm at the part in Dark Energy when you have to blow up the main generator and Dr. Breen is escaping. I keep throwing the plasma balls at it but it does not seem to do anything. I always end up failing because he gets away. What am I suppoed to do?
Thanks

4Saken said:
Hey, I'm at the part in Dark Energy when you have to blow up the main generator and Dr. Breen is escaping. I keep throwing the plasma balls at it but it does not seem to do anything. I always end up failing because he gets away. What am I suppoed to do?
Thanks
What I did was move off to one side, and just repeatedly grab energy balls and shoot them at the core as fast as possible. It takes a bunch of hits, since the core has those shield things around it that you have to knock off first. Just ignore the guunships, let them shoot you, and keep firing at the core. Eventually you'll stop it.

Are you on top of the building thing yet? or are you inside?

MaxiKana said:
Are you on top of the building thing yet? or are you inside?
Yeah good question. You have to get all the way to the top before you can start doing anything.

He must be at the top because the gunships don't come until then. Like GetCool said, just keep chucking energy balls at the spinning panels ... you have to hit each of them ... kinda like bowling. Ignore the gunships .. they'll take too much time trying to kill. Assuming that your suit and health are still fully charged or close to it, you should have no problem wiping out the panels before the gunships take you out.

What happens after that, though, is out of your control.

Back