Dawn of War - Soulstorm request

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Uh, dunno if I should put this here. My friend lent me Soulstorm for the week, and while a very enjoyable game, the Korean translation is terrible. Terrifying. Horrendously awful. It's like they ran it through the translator and then had it edited by preschoolers.

So, does anyone have Soulstorm? If you do, I really appreciate if you could send me DXP2.ucs and DXP2_VO.ucs located in \THQ\Dawn of War - Soulstorm\DXP2\Locale\English.

As for anyone else, discuss Soulstorm, and the awesomness that is Warhammer 40,000. :p

Not sure what use two random voice files would be to anyone warezing the game. Actually, he could just have warezed the english version, but he's trying to make his bought copy worthwhile.

Does Mikael have banning privledges? If so, then he was probably joking. If not, then i'm scared for hl2.net.

BURN THE HERETIC!

and i stopped caring after seeing the chick space marines on the box art. . . .

Anyway, Septih was kind enough to PM me, so case solved. :D

No problem :)

On the subject, I just finished the campaign tonight, and I kinda wish they'd go back to the old style instead of the risk way. Back then you had at least two completely different set of missions, now it's just the same battles with a different race, it's the bad sort of replayability where you only want to play it again after 2 years...

BURN THE HERETIC!

and i stopped caring after seeing the chick space marines on the box art. . . .

The girl scouts aren't so tough; they're only a little bit tougher than the imperial guard.

The music unnerves me though. And the flames. I mean, they have flamethrowers on everywhere.

No problem :)

On the subject, I just finished the campaign tonight, and I kinda wish they'd go back to the old style instead of the risk way. Back then you had at least two completely different set of missions, now it's just the same battles with a different race, it's the bad sort of replayability where you only want to play it again after 2 years...

The stronghold missions are pretty well made, but I could do without the others. Too repetitive.

I just defeated the Sisters of Battle with my imperial guard in the campaign. Took me an hour to figure the invincible saint thingy out. You have to devide your forces, which is pretty much suicide when playing guard.

Btw, the no limit mod that gives you unlimited squad cap is pretty awesome.

Back