de_bridge_b2 server JOIN RIGHT NOW

Wont let me connect cause it says the map is missing :|

BAHAHA that map is so fun!! :D...shame about the pings tho ;(

any news on whether the some of the hl2.net servers will have these new maps on at some point? :)

good map btw :) well done

Please, do not attempt to join if you don't have the map, thanks.

And getting this map on the official 16 player server would rock the casba

/goes off to continue playing bridge map

man this map is pretty cool, it has a few bugs but the overall design rocks :D I just had a server up, noone joined though X_X lol keep it up!
oldfaq

Server crashed during the no gravity fun. My gf needs the other computer right now, so I can't host it any more.

I hope it was as good for you as it was for me, thanks everyone :)

And get that map in halflife2.net's mapcycle, will ya

what happened :sniper: , it crashed while i was knifing in a no gravity situation

My pleasure, really.

I can't wait till more maps start popping up. I hope they'll make official mappacks or something soon. I'm getting tired of the regular maps, and it looks like they don't take advantage of the engine's capabilities.

I haven't downloaded it yet. Will do though.

how do i join that server? doesnt show up when i do add server, sorry not a clue at the moment

Looks like oldfaq has either typed it wrong or the server is down.

Nope, doesn't work. Is it your own computer? If so, be sure to set your firewall to accept the connections.
Zonealarm -> medium
XP firewall -> off

ok if everony is around Im trying it again

connect 24.222.7.100

Maps installed and I've got my athlon fx Running this beautifully rendered map.

Join @ 67.162.242.182

Simply bring down the console and type "connect 67.162.242.182" without the quotations of course. Or you could go to favorites and click "add server." :)

Come and have fun! :sniper:

This is a fun map, was playing on Alphas aerver earlier with low grav etc :D Should be even better when the creator adds some more props/detail to it.

heh, plant the bomb below then shoot out the boards ;)
oldfaq

Isnt this map copied from americas army. Bridge was my favourite map in that game (havnt played it in like a year).

Back