Votes: 38 53.5%
  • De_Train

Votes: 38 53.5%
  • De_Progidy

Votes: 21 29.6%

• Total voters

jmjneary

Reaction score
does anyone else want this old map to be revived on to css cause i awlys had fun playing this map

hated that map...i dont like any map in the poll, but if i have to choose i choose de_train...

Well i want to see siege, but in the poll would have to be train.

Militia!!!

But with that poll.. jeez.. those are the maps i get most confused about.. whats nuke and train? I always mix them up..

i voted for all of those maps listed but i definitely do want to see some of the older CS maps as well :D

bliink said:
Militia!!!

But with that poll.. jeez.. those are the maps i get most confused about.. whats nuke and train? I always mix them up..

de_nuke is the one with a warehouse as a bombsite and an underground bombsite as well..

de_train is the one with 2 trainyards, one being the outer half while the other being the inner half :)

Dr. Freeman said:
de_nuke is the one with a warehouse as a bombsite and an underground bombsite as well..

de_train is the one with 2 trainyards, one being the outer half while the other being the inner half :)

ahhh... ok, I like de_train better because I play it more often (well.. used to) no wait.. maybe nuke then..

oh hell.. maybe prodigy

oh oh.. how about oilrig?

I want to see de_rotterdam come back. I always thought that map was cool and was suprised when they took it out. Same with de_thunder. I don't know why they took those maps out but left crap like de_vegas in for so long. And I agree oilrig should definately make it into source.

Nuke and prodigy above all. Older maps would be nice, such as rotterdam or thunder. Oh and tundra!

Vertigo would look great with the new skyboxes, and prodigy is already confirmed. Both nuke and train would be nice. But I want cs_docks, and as_tundra back!

Like Ecthe|ioN said, we're already getting prodigy. And were also getting a new map, but I somehow doubt it will be an assasination map.

From the poll I'd have to select nuke and train, but really I'd like to see - militia, oilrig, for some reason siege (used to hate that damn map, but I'm getting all nostalgic for it now!) and I really want good versions of assault2k and backalley(c'mon Pi Mu Rho, dooit;) )

I voted for Nuke, Train and Prodigy, I was never a fan of Vertigo.
But I have a hankering for Inferno. Can't wait.

Docks, Rotterdam, and thunder would be my oldskool dream... as well as cs_iraq, cs_bunker and cs_complex

Back