Dead 6: Shotgun

Dante

Reaction score
New models with texture recently finished up, C&C welcome.

Models By Permagrin
Textures By Dreamwraith

Media
WebSite

*updated with links.

Sorry, where did you say i can download them?:LOL: well done. they look good

im usualy for this kind of skinning using shaders for hte metal but i think you have over done it ... you should make some nice metal textures for the barrels and then use specular and reflection maps .

btw ow do you get nails into a bat like that ? think about it lol ...

Shouldn't the shotgun have two triggers, one for each barrel?

hahah lol no ...dual barrel shotguns fire two at a time or oe after the other or something u dont need individual triggers.

if you look closely there is a switch on top. classic side by side dual barrel shotguns sport a barrel hammer switch.

mindless_moder said:
im usualy for this kind of skinning using shaders for hte metal but i think you have over done it ... you should make some nice metal textures for the barrels and then use specular and reflection maps .

we didn't use shaders for the metal. thats 100% texture.

with the bat, i was waiting for that response :p

thanks for the feedback.

DreamWraith said:
if you look closely there is a switch on top. classic side by side dual barrel shotguns sport a barrel hammer switch.
WRONG, that is the barrel release switch, it is pushed to the side to unlock the barrel and allow it to break downwards....common on both side-by-side and under-and-over types of double barrel shotgun, older shotguns have a trigger for each barrel (i personally prefer this setup) newer ones have a trigger that once fired pressure is released and it will engage the second hammer for the second barrel.

short recoil said:
WRONG, that is the barrel release switch, it is pushed to the side to unlock the barrel and allow it to break downwards....common on both side-by-side and under-and-over types of double barrel shotgun, older shotguns have a trigger for each barrel (i personally prefer this setup) newer ones have a trigger that once fired pressure is released and it will engage the second hammer for the second barrel.

no need to be so violent in your response. the way my grandfather explained it to me, was that the switch was a barrel switch to move the hammer.

Uh, you hammer them in, with a hammer, like you would with anything else. (Then, using wire cutters, you cut the heads off.)

I dont like the colors... its a mistake lots of people make, you must youse more midtone colors, with lots of grey.... IM TELLING YOU ! LOTS OF GREY !! ! :p (buut i like the model ;)

Back