Dead Rising 2

Outsourced to a studio that isn't even in the same region of the world? That can't be good..

*Thinks of Silent Hill: Homecoming which also was outsourced by a japanese dev to an american dev*

Sometimes Capcom makes silly decisions regarding studios. You know what I'm talking about.

But, as there's really nothing to go on here I'll hold my tongue. Besides it's not like you can really screw up a game as simplistic as Dead Rising. Well...ok, you could, but it'd be hard. Like, REAAAAAAAAAALLY hard.

Capcom ruined my favourite horror game series, Clock Tower.

Shit just take the first game put it in a city, and bam game of the year, thats all I want please don't screw this up D:

also get rid of the time limit

Didn't really like Dead Rising. I'd prefer a much more serious zombie game that had a completely open-world style.

Even if it didn't have a story ... I can imagine a game where you get to choose between a few different characters (which would affect how you play) and then were just set loose in a small town/city being infested with zombies and told to deal with it. Maybe the win parameters involve surviving a certain number of days or finding a loved one or whatever. But instead we shopping cart bowling.

I hope to god capcom decides to change to a better company (at the very least).

ouch.
well, if they add co-op i'll at least take a look at it

ouch.
well, if they add co-op i'll at least take a look at it

Yeah - Dead Rising with co-op would be excellent. Stick it in a town - RE2 stylee - and it would be godly. Ditching the phone would also be a good start.

The save system in Dead Rising f***ed it up for me. I loved the demo but seriously regret buying the full game.

The radio beeping every 5 secs made it impossible to play for any length of time, too.

If Dead Rising 2 is anything like the original (i.e has these features) then I won't waste any monies on it.

I've been looking forward to Blue Castle's other title : MLB Front Office Manager

I liked the way Dead Rising saved games - you just had to know where all the toilets were.

Blue Castle... who, according to wiki, have been solely responsible for Baseball and Baseball Management games until now. :|

Well... I guess you can pick up a bat in Dead Rising. Same diff, right?

This had better not suck for the dev's testicles sake.

I liked Dead Rising, I liked it alot, but I wasn't a very big fan of the cheesy boss fights. I'd prefer a gritty zombie game over the comedic approach Dead Rising took. That said, it was also a very brutal game, but the contrast just threw me off.

I loved Dead Rising and all, but I wish there was just a free mode where there were no timers, and no missions to complete. I hope there will be co-op, it would be awesome.

The boss fights and time restrictions completely ruined it for me. Wasn't too fond of the controls either.

Also, you know, playing it on an SDTV.

Back