Dear Valve,

tnarg10

Reaction score
It would mean the WORLD to me if you could send me a signed poster of Portal 2. I would pay for the poster and the shipping. You're the best video game company ever...you put so much effort into your masterpiece video games. Please...it would mean so much to me. Please reply! n_n

sorry kid this is not valve's forum

I will send you one right away!

Let me just inscribe my old John Gaben.

It would mean the WORLD to me if you could send me a signed poster of Portal 2. I would pay for the poster and the shipping. You're the best video game company ever...you put so much effort into your masterpiece video games. Please...it would mean so much to me. Please reply! n_n
This is a fan forum. We are not Valve nor do we have a direct line to them.

Gabe is my uncle. I'll get you one right away.

No problem Tnarg, I just got the official signings here.

iI2Cc.jpg

Not Valve, but they did occasionally sign things for fans if you emailed and asked nicely. That was back in '03/'04, but it's worth a shot. Email Gabe.

Gabe is not so large that he encompasses HL2.net along with the Valve offices.

That's another month.

Bad Hat stole my line!

Signed twigs, to be precise.

Ah that was a great moment in HL2.net history. I can't believe for how long that continued.

also tot he topic starter,if you are really going to email gabe ask him about episode 3 too

Valve loves mails asking about EP3, so ask about that before requesting the poster.

In fact, forget the poster! You'll probably get one just for asking about Episode 3.

Back