Death Metal version of "Livin La Vida Loca"

These people are GENIOUSES!

I mean, deth metal Sinatra, Coolio, Eiffel 65, and Ricky Martin! What else could you want!?

Good music?

It really pisses me off how people praise others for making "funny" music. Come on, give me a damn break. I guess it's nice for novelty value, but that's it. It's like those idiots who listen to Apocalyptica and go to their concerts. Jesus Christ, it's a Metallica tribute band on cellos, we get it. Why are you spending money on them? It's the same thing here. I guess it's kind of neat that these guys did a version of "Gangsta's Paradise" and all that. Would I really prefer it over an actual death metal song? Really, now.

It doesn't have to be better to make you laugh, jesus. :p

It really pisses me off how people praise others for making "funny" music. Come on, give me a damn break. I guess it's nice for novelty value, but that's it. It's like those idiots who listen to Apocalyptica and go to their concerts. Jesus Christ, it's a Metallica tribute band on cellos, we get it. Why are you spending money on them? It's the same thing here. I guess it's kind of neat that these guys did a version of "Gangsta's Paradise" and all that. Would I really prefer it over an actual death metal song? Really, now.
Totally agree. While I'm not completely bereft of a sense of humour and did smile a little at 'Blue', the joke is quite old now and I'm tired of extreme metal's main exposure being as a result of joke cover versions and parodies. METAL IS NO JOKE.

PUNK NEEDS TO DIE. die punkers die. METAL REIGNS FOREVER! \m/

what the hell? Why are there so many metal fans on this board?

the original song wasn't that good but this is awful.

Back