Decloak : Source

G

GameHopper

Hey guys,

You should check out http://www.decloaksource.com

it's set to release soon and is a cloaking/escape round based gameplay where one team has the ability to cloak completely and must break out of the prison while smuggling items. The other team has the ability to decloak the invisible rebels with their flashlight but limited battery life.

enjoy.

promo2.jpg

Sounds neat, actually.

Why does every source engine mod find it necssary to write ": Source" after their name? It's stupid.

the Source is there mainly so people know it's an HL2 engine mod.

Anyone interested in serving.. I want to get some servers up before releasing.. it's all ready to be downloaded.. just looking for servers :p

it also works with any HL2 multiplayer map..just no escape point..but u can still cloak and decloak.

one custom map which is a modification of the lockdown map. Features and escape point, and other modifications. After the first beta we are looking for interested mappers for porting existing DM maps to decloak ones which doesnt take much time at all and brand new maps.

I've worked on planetquake.com/qockey which is what we did.. released a first beta and a map pack with the second beta in a few weeks.

enjoy

Good luck with this, sounds interesting. Looking forward to trying it when I'm back on my own comp.

Sounds cool, could be very awkward to play it though.

edit : After watching the video... looks really fun.
It's like The Hidden only there's an entire team full of hiddens.

Im trying to get my news posted on PHL and this site..but it seems to take forever..anyone have any ideas?

I emailed them the news but they have yet to post it.

Also, anyone interested or know of interested servers to host it.. The files are ready..just need the logistics of setting up servers for people to have fun on.

thanks

Sounds cool but I can't help but laugh at the way one in every few words is emphasised in your 'manual'.

yah.. the guy who worked on it was high and very excited. the game is that cool. :p

I went to the website to download my copy of the game, but I'm getting an error while trying to access the download section of the website.

The requested URL /decloak/download.html was not found on this server.

;(

I went to the website to download my copy of the game, but I'm getting an error while trying to access the download section of the website.

;(

Itll be back shortly

itll be beta1a.. there's a fix I have to put back in..

sorry for the delay

;(

it's officially released now

download page is up

Back