Describe your Dream PC!

It'd have to be either purple, black, silver or a 'spicy' orange colour.

Preferably cube shaped.

I have my dream machine also :D .....a MACH II would be nice with my A64.

the best of everything with the coolest setup. very simple and effective :D

My dreams don't feature PCs. I hate PCs. All of them.

Good cooling, silent, simple and stylish but not flashy, light weight, sturdy, easy access, pull-out harddrive bay.

I'd want it to be quick in games and office apps while handling media programs with ease. CD and DVD burner along with a quick harddrive and a separate large harddrive. Dual CPUs and Dual 21" monitors. :O

I'm pretty close to my dream PC but on a budget. ;)

:naughty: My dream machine would be stored in a 3 feet wide x 3 feet long x 3 feet high glass case that would be injected with liquid nitrogen automatedly, all you would see is white haze! With everything that's the best thing out obviously OC'ed 2 times it's stock performance!

Dream PC as of 2004:

Bout 6ghz 64bit AMD CPU (dual CPU prob).
2gb + 3200 Ram.
x800 XT w/256mb mem
x2 Raptor HDD's.
16:9 TFT screen bout 24" with a lower than 12ms response time, and greater than 550:1 colour ratio.
Wireless Mouse (that works well)
Wireless Keyboard (that also works well).

guinny if you dont mind me asking what did you comp cost you couse thats about the same setup i want just cant seem to find ne ati x800 xtpe's newhere.

the final, final cost (including condition zero, painkiller, ut2k4, sim2, hl2 silver, and whatever other games i bought since i got the pc) came out to 3000 on my credit card. so if u take away say 200 bucks in games, around 2700-2800.

Dual Althlon 64 Fx-55 Proccesors Once they come out
Whatever Nice MOBOs go w/ them
DUAL PCI Express x16 X800xt Platinum Editions
SoundBlaster Audigy ZS 7.1 Platinum
7.1 Surround Sound
30 Inch Wide Screen Moniter (probably LCD)
4 Gigabytes of High-Speed Mem (Pc4000)
4 74GB 10,000rpm Raptors
DVD Drve
DVD and CD burner
Liquid Cooling so its silent
And some really cool looking case w/ lights n' crap :)
Dont foget that it has a wireless reciever to a House router b/c Id buy like 4 of em for around the house (Lol only if I had like 5 million dollars or somethig)
And Wireless KeyBoard And Wireless Optical Mouse.

And it wouldnt be complete without HL2 for it to show its power off with :) Highest Wide-screen resolution possible with Full AA and AF with all settings maxed out.

And some mods that add things like HDR, real-time fully dynamic shadows and even higher detail. Runs it all at 100fps.

That would be amazing... then buy 64 of em in a huge room and set up one helluva LAN party :)

I have my dream PC right now.

It might not be the best machine in the world but It fits my needs perfectly.

The one thing I would change if I could would be to get dual monitors. Right now I have a NEC multisync FE991SB. I would probably go out and get the 21 inch versions if I could afford them.

guinny said:
the final, final cost (including condition zero, painkiller, ut2k4, sim2, hl2 silver, and whatever other games i bought since i got the pc) came out to 3000 on my credit card. so if u take away say 200 bucks in games, around 2700-2800.

yup thats about what mine is gonna cost but i may use dual WD 250mb 7200rpm

WAITn4HL2 said:
how would you go about hooking up dual monitors?
I got two DVI outs on my card so I would just use them. Then you just have to configure them in the nvidia settings control pannel.

If I wanted three monitors though I would have to get a PCI card.

Back