Did you buy either an ATI card or CS:CZ to get CS:S or missing out?

• I'm waiting for the full release

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I already owned CS:CZ

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • I purchased CS:CZ for the CS:S beta

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • I already owned an ATI card with a voucher

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • I purchased an ATI card for the CS:S beta

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glHalfLife

Reaction score

Please vote :thumbs:

I already had it, i got it for 5 bucks, good thing i did becuase the beta sounds fun :p

ALready owned both ati voucher and cz before I even knew we got to beta test :bounce:

already had an ati card with the voucher but i didn't put my key in at steam.
wasn't going to do that untill half-life 2 is released but becouse of the beta i made a new account for the voucher key

I purchased CZ for the CS:S beta and to get a new game.
I enjoyed Deleted Scenes pretty well. I enjoy CZ multiplayer more than regular CS I think it's great. Looks better, the updated maps are great. just simple little details can really bring out some new tactics and gameplay.

I bought my 9800pro the day it came out, so no voucher
and I loathe CS (I love CS:S though) so Im missing out since I didnt (and wont) purchase CZ.

hopefuly the actual game comes out soon.

I did indeed buy cs:cz in order to get the cs:s beta. Cost me 20bucks and I had some fun with it, so I guess it would be worth it anyway.

.bog.

i couldnt resist downloading cs:s today but it sucks only having 1 map and it seems just as random as 1.6. :/

i bought my video card for hl2. plus i needed a new video card that didnt have mx440 at the end.

cz to support valve, because it was extremely cheap, because iw ant to play css, and because i ought to have it anyway.

Back