Did you see how EXTREME that mother was??

comic2-550.png

Someones obviously stuck some dinosaur cut outs onto paper, scanned them into their computer and linked some bubble text with them, typing in their own comic lines.

How original :hmph:

Black Mesa corp said:
Someones obviously stuck some dinosaur cut outs onto paper, scanned them into their computer and linked some bubble text with them, typing in their own comic lines.

well, apparently enough people are amused that the author can live off merch sales...

www.qwantz.com

and I don't see any bubble text.

Dinosaur comics are awesome. :D

And actually, they are pretty original.

Black Mesa corp said:

If those are raw scans, that must be one flipping amazing scanner, at the exactly perfect scale to get one pixel on the paper to be one pixel on the image.

The fact that they use the same panel and art is what makes it CREATIVE and FUNNY. Maybe you should judge them on the actual content. They've got tons of comics done, did you ever stop to think of how hard it would be to make something funny with the same images over and over? They are really skilled, and people like it.

I've never seen anything like this done, so yes, it is quite original.

I like stuff like this; lost of jargon, not much sense, but really entertaining :)

I actually think it's kinda funny he goes to crush that same house in every conversation.

"Omg liek whoa not againz!1!11! My HouS!!!"
lofl

the_wolf27 said:
IM RICK JAMES BITCH

Never say that again.

Anyone have a banstick? Danimal? This guy just plummeted too far into the not-funny zone to hit him I think though.

Ok.
This is actually not funny, but a 'thing' we have to like to be cool.

That really was not funny.
At all.

In fact... that SUCKED!!! :angry: :flame:

Havn't any of you seen the Chapelle show? Man, frankie says ****in relax.

What? Fools! Dinosaur Comics is the righteous!

Back