Dj Franky Presents You ¡¡¡

D

DJFRANKY

Nash¡¡
Cordial greetings ;

First of all i want to present me, my artistic name is DJ FRANKY, i´m a Disco music producer and sound editor, from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain), i produce (Dance, Trance, Techno, Progressive, Rap and Rap-Dance), but i´m experimenting always with the sound. My relation with the world of Half-Life is clear, i have the three official adventures of the first part (Half-Life, Opposing Force and Blue-Shift), i had finished a compilation of Single-Player mods (Vol. 1) with menu in two languages (spanish-english), with links, info, etc. Now i´m working in the Volume-2, i´m only including the best mods or the mods that have a minimun quality (single-player only).
You can get it here from emule, i am sharing it;

ed2k://|file|Half-Life.Single-Player.mods.compilation.-.Vol.1.with.Menu.-.Spanish-English.-.by.DJ.FRANKY.rar|681023466|5EBDD6F5692348D0C702206DE76C7A66|/

In the music-world, I´d working for one of the radios (Radio Bellavista) from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain), where i produced, recorded and presented one special programme of Dance Music of today and yesterday that was emited in 24th and 31st December of 2003, moreover in the 18th july of this year, my music cross the atlantic ocean to the country Bolivia where other radio (Radio Energui), emited one special about all my music works. Appart of that, my music has been emited in differents spanish On-Line Radios like "Radio Libertad Musical". At the moment i´m involved in the production of the second cd of auto-promotion. All my works are shared by the emule p2p software. I had said all that, cause i would like to offer my music to colaborate with the mod you are making. I can offer you the songs that i had done and upload to my music websites or i can do new song/s special for the mod. I can edit the sound that will be used in the mod too or some work relationated with sound and music. Even i can include my voice if you like it. The songs that had and are having good reviews and succeed on internet music sites from my productions are "MOVE ALL TIME", "WINGS OF IRON", "THE POWER OF SOUND","CYBORG TRIPLE-FIVE","STAR-TRANCE", between others. You can find all my first cd of auto-promotion from emule where i am sharing it. Here is the e-link;

ed2k://|file|DJ.FRANKY.-.OVER.THE.WIND.(Full.Album.-.128Kbps.-.44.100Hz).+.Playlist.+.Covers.+.Files.-.by.DJ.FRANKY.rar|53373560|EB2E15E72C1C88EEB3B1B33639F9CF6A|/

I recommend you to make special attention to the voices, that i put in my song and are mine, (except some that you clearly can heard are sinthetized). My last production, "CYBORG TRIPLE-FIVE" has some effects from the half-life original game and is one that has my voice, in this case, doing the cyborg-voice, so if you want i can colaborate with you as voice actor.

Well, That´s my offer, if you need a sound editor, music producer or both, you can contact me at: [email protected]

Here are the links to some of my music website´s:

(MUSIC SITE AND BIOGRAPHY) (SPANISH)
http://www.musikaid.com/tuweb.php?grupo=DJ FRANKY

(MUSIC SITE) (ENGLISH)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/djfrankymusic.htm

Ok, if you read to here, thank you very much ¡¡¡
Take care of you and C U Soon ¡¡¡

DJ FRANKY
(THE MUSIC IS FOREVER)

NOTE: Sorry if i make some english mistake when writting.

Hola Franky, te voy a proponer que trabajes para nosotros, te voy a mandar un mail y unas cuantas descripciones de nuestro mod, y veremos que piensas, siempre buscamos nuevo talento en nuestro equipo, como vez, solo los mas fuertes entran, solo para mi trabajo de marketing, tengo que hablar 3 lenguajes, para ocaciones como esta.

[Damn, I'm good]

do we have a language policy? and if not, why not! :)

DJ Franky works for E-Force, this man has great skills !

Back