Dm_defile

Empty_Clip???

Reaction score
Here are some screenshots of my upcoming map entitled dm_defile.
I hope you enjoy them!

dmdefile00008tj.jpg

dmdefile00011zz.jpg

The first pic looks really nice, but, like the second pic, I suspect it's entirely composed of props and is just a big box room. :(

2nd pic i think is just for throwing stuff around...personally i think the whole being able to throw so much stuff isnt great and can cause a lot of slowdown...

In DM, would prefer if props just fell over or whatever...just my opinion...

1st pic is cool though - like the light

Actually the second pic is a restauraunt and most of the props arent respawnable. + the chairs are prop_statics i tried cutting down on alot of the props.

Empty_Clip??? said:
Actually the second pic is a restauraunt and most of the props arent respawnable. + the chairs are prop_statics i tried cutting down on alot of the props.

Make it look like a restaurant, rather than a box room full of chairs then :p

I think it deos, actaully its more of a cafeteria right now imo

yeh its a cafe, it has a drive around and a kitchen. It also has a sign etc at the front.

Add garbage cans, and more detail to the geometry.

The brick texture you are using on the walls does not fit the room very well. At the moment your ceiling is made out of cinder blocks... that's quite odd, and not something you would find in the real world.

Empty_Clip??? said:
yeh its a cafe, it has a drive around and a kitchen. It also has a sign etc at the front.

:p

fair enough - one thing to do when making a real life based level - use the google image search for inspiration :D

Back