Do you visit the General Half-Life 2 forums ?

Adrien C

Reaction score
Do any of you guys visit the General Half-Life 2 forums ? I havn't visited them in a good while, it seems full of unwanted and stupid threads, in fact, if you go there it's hell :devil:

I mainly [only] visit the Off-Topic, General Games and Hardware forums. Whenver I check General HL2 it's all repetive rubbish :<

I pretty much never leave general off-topic...
Occasionally ill read politics or the newb forum

no, in fact, I dont. I spend all my time in general gaming really I just check in OT to see who posted the last suicide/ihavecancer/checkoutthisebayorflash thread

it seems full of unwanted and stupid threads

and, of course, Off-Topic is the very epitome of intellectual conversation.

Only in the beginning when HL-2 was in development and not released, had I visted it. I always hang out in the lounge forums now.

I only stick around in the longue forums, unless I wanna go flame some newbs :naughty:

i visit most of the sections where when i load up the site just so im not missing anything.

No, well believe it or not im not interested in hl2 much anymore and what is there to discuss?

I sit around in the lounge now :) I'm sure il head over into there when new hl2 content is released though

I never go to the General HL2 forums unless I am really bored. I go everywhere else really.

With the exception of perhaps one post every two weeks, all of my activity on these forums is contained to The Lounge.

I still think there's loads of room for discussion about HL2, so I go to most of the HL2-specific forums.. I find it cool when people come up with new theories that deepen the story and make it more cohesive to me. [NAIVE]Maybe someone from Valve will catch some cool story ideas from those kind of threads, and use the insight while making HL3[/NAIVE] Unfortunately, recently they've just been filled with posts like "ogfm h0e ken Gordok carrie 1o hunjren guns lololololol", but I don't really find the Off-Topic section much more interesting either...

I sometimes have a look round them, but I mainly stay in the lounge

Lounge. I went there in the begginning, not anymore.

Lounge really, I visit the General HL2 bit very rarely, only if a thread title catches my attention in the index.

I mainly visit the HL forums.

Edit:
It's being taken over by children.
BitchBitchBitchgordonclimbsladdersbackwardsBitchBitchBitch
BitchBitchBitchtengunsatonceBitchBitchBitch

I mostly visit the lounge. I post in HL2 section, but not so often.

I barely visit the General HL2 anymore. My browsing consists of General Off-Topic Chat, General Games Chat, Films-TV-DVD and Music & Musicians.

I visit others like Site Feedback sometimes if the preview thread looks interesting.

ríomhaire said:
I mainly visit the HL forums.

BitchBitchBitchgordonclimbsladdersbackwardsBitchBitchBitch
BitchBitchBitchtengunsatonceBitchBitchBitch

Agreed, that has got very tiresome very quickly. Maybe people think they are being amusing when they start that kind of thread.

We are not amused.

I basically only visit the Lounge. The only reason I ended up here, is coz I saw this thread on the starting page.

I post mainly in the lounge.
I came here with a HL2 problem but now find the views and opinions down in the lounge eye opening.

modding forums and lounge. but im another compulsive new posts clicker, unless i feel like discussing something in particular.

yeah I mainly post in the lounge, some times in the c-s:s but thats never too busy

Oh shit, I posted ALL OVER THE FLOOR! Now I have to clean it up. God, that's so disgusting.

Um... I post where I post, but thats usually away from HL2 discussion and more toward the dev-forums and lounge and junk.

i want 2 learn how 2 model, but i suck at it, so i go anywhere

Back