DoD:Source Beta Test Video

C

corNIC

I have a copy of DoD:Source video released a few days ago by my friend who is a beta tester. I'm hosting it on my site now since he got kicked off his host for using too much BW, lol. I figured you guys would like to see it though. The video isn't the greatest quality, but it's the first look at the long awaited release we have been waiting for (or atleast I have). It's hosted on my clan's website, and also there will be another beta test video release with higher quaility (100mb download) in the next week. Check back here on these forums for more info later. Enjoy (nice nade kill at the end too btw).

Video Download Page

corNIC :stare:

oh yeah this is alot better than the menu that guy made below that was lame as hell.

Got a funny feeling this has been posted before (the nade kill at the end seems very familiar)

you might be right, it was posted at another location a day or two ago, not sure if it was posted in these forums or not, like i said though it was just recently moved to my server because of BW issues, and I can see why it's already done about 1.5 gig in the last 3 hours.

corNIC said:
you might be right, it was posted at another location a day or two ago, not sure if it was posted in these forums or not, like i said though it was just recently moved to my server because of BW issues, and I can see why it's already done about 1.5 gig in the last 3 hours.

That's what you get when you tell people to come to your site and download.

I'm disappointed :(

If they barely did anything, why couldnt they just release it at launch?

Shame on VALVe

SixThree said:
That's what you get when you tell people to come to your site and download.

sixthree, don't worry i can handle all the BW you want to throw at me. I'm a web hosting provider.

Can I have some free hosting then?

BRODIEMAN2k4 said:
I'm disappointed :(

If they barely did anything, why couldnt they just release it at launch?

Shame on VALVe

If you read half of what the testers said then you wouldn't be saying this. It wasn't released at launch because there was nothing but a few maps. BTW, the character and weapon models will be changed once gameplay issues/bugs are worked out. Which should be done before adding new things.

agreed

DiSTuRbEd said:
If you read half of what the testers said then you wouldn't be saying this. It wasn't released at launch because there was nothing but a few maps. BTW, the character and weapon models will be changed once gameplay issues/bugs are worked out. Which should be done before adding new things.

i agree keep in mind guys this still is a BETA.. :sniper:

It's easy to find cheap hosting..

But free.... that takes some googling skills or some friends in the right place... I have both.

Back