DoD:Source Vids

C

corNIC

sure most of you have seen the vids by now. figured I would post them one last time to make sure in case someone was out of town or there internet broke God forbid. as i said earlier i got these vids from my friend who is a DoD:S beta tester and I am on a mission to bring them to the waiting gaming community. From what I have seen, these videos don't really do justice to what is going to come out, but this will give you the best sneak preview I can offer you all. have a good week, link is below.

http://www.suprnova-css.org/main/mo...e=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=3

corNIC

Hey thanks, i also have not seen this. Man i hope they release DoD:S soon

i hadn't seen this either, i've been out of the loop for awhile. thanks for the link!

Havent seen these thanx for the link dood be sure to get some more vids like this from your mate!!

Anyone else have a problem getting that 70mb vid to work? It keeps crashing when I try to watch it in windows media and divx.....I'm pretty sure I have the lastest xvid codec. Any ideas?

I'm kinda disappointed in DoD:Source. I mean they didn't even change the models of the guns or anything. They just ported it to source and that's it..no other work put into it..

Yeah, but aren't they doing that? I mean, why would they put all this work into the game if they were only gonna do it half-assed. I just can't see vavle putting all this work into it and leaving those crappy models.

So is anyone able to watch the 70mb vid without having it crash? :imu:

Back