Does anyone have a scooter?

Scunna

Reaction score
Does anyone have a scooter on these forums (50cc) or any cc.

I just wana compare it to mine, because it is suped up ie derestricted, tuned exaust.

I am also thinking of getting some nitros oxide for it lol, and maybe racing filter and 70 tuning kit.

The best speed i have had out of it is 70mph, and that was down a hill with the wind behind me lol.

:D

This is just my oppinon, but people who tune scooters are idiots. Why spend ALOT of money on one that when tuned is a) illegal unless properly registered and b) no faster then a car.

My sister had a 125cc (yamaha something) and had it derestricted, it went fast!!! (actually it was probably pretty slow but it felt like it was goin at warp 9)

I used to take it up and down the road for a laugh, you could fill the tank with petrol for under a fiver and it'd last for weeks!!

no..... there not for gals.... and its fun tuning them up knowing that your sccoter is one of the fastest in the area like mine.

My scooter has a bigger penis than yours.

I think its funny to watch people racing with tuned scooters, just makes me laugh for no reason.

nw909 said:
My scooter has a bigger penis than yours.

I think its funny to watch people racing with tuned scooters, just makes me laugh for no reason.

Because they spend thousands of dollars on a scooter that in the end goes no faster than a $300 second hand car? :LOL:
It's hilarious :D

I've got a skateboard, which is about 1000x cooler than a scooter.

i hate scooters.

DERRRRRRRRRRRINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

My lawnmower makes a nicer noise, infact i would rather listen to a screaming baby

They sound like wasps in a coke can, i've never liked scooters, they just look silly :/

Yeah, orange county choppers rule! have you seen that documentary series on the discovery channel about them? man that's awesome!

Im getting a car....thats what we like to call a "real" road vehicle :p

I'm sure scooters are dandy for getting round but,
1. They sound like a midgit's movements after a particullaly spicey meal
2. They aren't real bikes....I mean, people treat them like real bikes but i point back to 1. Thay are just so crumby.

I remember when I told my dad that alot of people at school have scooters, he asked me that "Aren't scooters just for old people?"

yea the documentry is great :) pauly and his dad just argue all the damn time! hehe "Use a differnt VENDER!"

occ is a great show :thumbs:

on topic: me and my friend stephanie want to create a scooter gang. same as the bikergangs, like the hell's angels or what have you... except on scooters. it HAS to be a vespa gang too. haha... that would rule so much.

Closest I have right now is a 100cc dirtbike...not road legal but great for trails and construction sites. I'm working on putting together a motorcycle right now, but the project seems to have stalled.

i used to... now i just ride my bike places because it dosen't cost money... LIKE GAS DOEs!!

I have one, i think its 32 cc or so, i go 30mph+ on it
its a stand up one, some people call them gopeds

I got a yamaha aerox..have driven 15000 km on it , in a little more then ONE year..

The speed of it is 70km/h now..but that will increase soon :)

scooter<moped<motorcycle
Cars and Trucks run over those though...go figure.

the only scooter i have is one of the little aluminum "razor" ones......

god damn that thing is fun after you have had a few drinks....

lol
We have one in the back where I work.

Always seems to be a guy riding around the floor on that thing on Sunday nights when we close.

I have a crappy Hyosung Sense 50CCM scooter.. It didn't go faster than 35mph, but i cut the wire for the RPM limiter, and now it does 45-50 mph.. :) Will go faster in a bit. By the way, im big(100kg+) and my scooter is small.. Looks funny as hell, atleast it must look stupid.. :D

A few of my mates are getting scooters once they can afford them, but my parents have banned me from ever riding scooters, motorbikes, dirtbikes, etc, because apparently they're just too dangerous... :hmph:

I'd argue but I have to go fix my front forks since I hit a rock.
Umm....yeah, nevermind about that.

Back