Does anyone live in Montreal? Own a vacuum sealer?

Dan

Tank
Reaction score
The other food thread reminded my that I have a very strong craving for Montreal style bagels. I would be willing to pay someone living in Montreal to buy buy some fresh bagels and ship them to me. It would be ideal to vacuum seal them, but I suppose if they are delivered overnight they would still be okay. For those that don't know, this is what I want:
61_23_800x600.jpg

I could think of other uses for vacuum sealing packages from montreal / BC...

i live 1h30min away from montreal... used to go there every weekend.

there's a bagel place in TO called "Montreal bagels" ..same style, baked in stone ovens ..actually just go though jewish town anycity and you'll find dozens of great bagel bakerys ..my fave name is "Whatta Bagel"

there's a bagel place in TO called "Montreal bagels" ..same style, baked in stone ovens ..actually just go though jewish town anycity and you'll find dozens of great bagel bakerys ..my fave name is "Whatta Bagel"

Any relation to Whataburger? Heh.

They have a website.

http://www.whatabagel.com/

Their stuff looks very delicious.

Damn I miss bagels with cream cheese. I haven't had a good bagel in a few years now, they dont sell 'em anywhere near where I live, although my sister brought me some bagels from Prague a few years ago and I must say, they were comparable to the stuff I had in Montreal when I was there.

Back