Doom 3 : intentioned leaked release ! HL 2 : intentioned too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoco X

Reaction score
I was looking on the adrenaline.com.br forum and i see a interesting text.

By h@cktek who talked with a ID worker

1- DOOM 3 DEMO possibly ship in january (or full).
2- The delay is for problems in engine (they was remaking it all).
3- They are optimizing for Nvidia cards. Them, he smile and says, it is imposes a fine allowance for expenses.
4- The beta that has in net was in the internet intentioned.
5- The beta has a SPY(i think that he is thus that writes, it said that it helped to develop this spy, and when you play, it orders various informations and the configurations of it and schemes directly to ID.

Now !!! The great news !!!

"Another thing that it he spoke, is that Hl-2 was in the internet intentioned too."

Then that history of hacker is all a big lie.

h@cktek: Later that it was even so, the man of the store confirmed me that they works in the ID.

Now, believe if you want ! If you don't... i can't do nothing more to make you believe.

You could quote anything and say it was true. Believe if you want.

Besides if the quote was directly taken from the site and the guy posted in the english language it is highly unlikely their grammar would be that poor, while maintaining credibility at the same time.

Ive heard of theories similar to this before. Interesting.

Babelfish s*cks a lot. Hehehe...

ps: this world have a lot of secrets, could be this one of then ?
ps2: i don't believed in nothing, i just quote.

By h@cktek who talked with a ID worker

1- DOOM 3 DEMO possibly ship in january (or full).
2- The delay is for problems in engine (they was remaking it all).
3- They are optimizing for Nvidia cards. Them, he smile and says, it is imposes a fine allowance for expenses.
4- The beta that has in net was in the internet intentioned.
5- The beta has a SPY(i think that he is thus that writes, it said that it helped to develop this spy, and when you play, it orders various informations and the configurations of it and schemes directly to ID.

Now !!! The great news !!!

"Another thing that it he spoke, is that Hl-2 was in the internet intentioned too."

Then that history of hacker is all a big lie.

h@cktek: Later that it was even so, the man of the store confirmed me that they works in the ID.

Now, believe if you want ! If you don't... i can't do nothing more to make you believe.

1. possibly.
2. no they're not remaking the entire engine.
3. common sense.
4. no.
5. there was no "SPY" the leaked alpha made no network connections to anywhere.
6. why the **** would ID know about valve's internal affairs? they ****ing wouldn't.

it sounds like this kid with broken english went into EB and the geeky dork behind the counter told him he worked for ID and spouted off a bunch of bullshit...

Julia Roberts and Mel Gibson. Good film.

i once sat in a room talking to a guy who claimed the cia was reprogramming his vcr and used it to track him......
After reading this i think his story was more believable.

Thanks to that man's English, Baby Jesus is crying. I'm not sure whether to be skeptical, or considerate. After all, truth can be stranger than fiction, sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, though.

-Ghost.

lol nice fuhrer. What a useless thread btw. Just thought i'd state the obvious.

Not useless thread, maybe a speculation thread.
ps: your message is more useless.

If it's speculation then why is it in this forum? :|

ok so .......... :dozey:

nope, i cant imagine why any1 would actualy belive this guy.

why go to all this bull sh*t if you just want to delay the game.

a simple "we are not finished yet" would suffice.

People can make ANYTHING up and post it. Doesn't mean you should believe them.

Ha my post made more sense than the person who started this thread. It's barely understandable not to mention I wouldn't have posted if this useless thread wasn't in the wrong forum.

Aliens stole the HL2 source!!! OMG!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Help w all die soon I english not good help! nooo! The pain :-(

lol

nonono, teh hl2 source was not stolen by aliens, satan hacked into valve's net and and stolen teh source code program. why I know this? I work for valve and I am a satan's minion :flame:

See, anyone with pitiful english and a forum account can spout any bs about anything they want. Thats why I'm not believing anything I hear unless it comes from a valve employee.

i are in valve office last week and gabe tell me hl2 came from aliens and this is why it have so advanced stuff inside

he say also they give aliens some uraniums in return so they build rockets for them

i cant wait for thiss!!1!@elevenone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back