Download Half-Life 2 Bink Here!!!

That's some crazy shit... @ 15 KB/s!! Better than nothing... Thanks!!

good find but it just gets slower and slower :(

there is better links in the huge thread.

shouldnt of posted the link, make them find it in the other thread. im holding steady at 11.4 kbps wont be long till the 11 year olds to find out...

The video isn't so great. There are some slight new things in the video, but not really. Just some variations. Also, it might just be me, or maybe it's the Bink, but it has a lot better sound quality then the last few.

thanks, too bad I don't have access to my DSL at the moment.
Damn, I wanted this. Whats the size?

Woo, kickass. Nice to see all those scenes in nice, bright, Hi-Res O' Vision. Gordon getting bitch-slapped by a Metrocop in particular was easier to see.

its technically not high-rez. 1280x*** is high rez, these are 11x8

Die Angegebene Datei gibt es nicht means: The indicated file does not give it (in German) thats just a direct translation using worldlingo translator though... :p

hmm...i get this message:Die Angegebene Datei gibt es nicht

'The cousen data does not exist'....nooooooooOOooooo....

Subz said:

Of course, but for the technically inept such as I, anything big and shiny is High Resolution. On that note, big explosions and lots of shooting is Innovative Gameplay.

Subz said:

well they are much better quality then the cam version from gamespy... thats for shure :bounce:

Thanks for the link :thumbs:

Extract it! You can use one of the below programs to extract it

Winrar (Best)
Winace

30kb from the proper link.

normaly i would spit at anything under 300kb but Samuel Barbers - Adagio for the strings just started.

*mellows*

KingPing_NOR said:
hmm...i get this message:Die Angegebene Datei gibt es nicht

'The cousen data does not exist'....nooooooooOOooooo....

Thanks for the translation =] I don't speak Italian. :cheese:

Idonotbelonghere said:
Die Angegebene Datei gibt es nicht means: The indicated file does not give it (in German) thats just a direct translation using worldlingo translator though... :p
ahah "does not give it" what a stupid translation ^^

it's "the specified files does not exist"...

Don't forget there's a .torrent available. I've uploaded about 600 megs of this damn thing so far to people.

I would post this on my tracker, but since I now see that there is no longer a need for it, I won't, and i'll shut my tracker down.

I have change the link, because any people post a directlink to the file. Go here and you get the movie very fast.

Thanks I had this downloading through bittorent, which was taking forever.

Back