Dreamscape Teaser

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
The Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank team have released a 50 second teaser video of some of the effects that will be implemented into the modification. In this video are some neat effects, such as the Slo-Mo mode and Nightvision.[br]The video can be downloaded and viewed in:[br]Quicktime (Removed)[br]Windows Media Player (Removed)[br]More information on this Half-Life 2 Modification can be found at the Dreamscape: Pin Point Blank official site here.[br]Update: The links posted above to the 2 media formats have been removed because of bandwidth issues. The teaser is now here. But, you need to register to download it.

Dadadadownloadin' ...

Interesting so far, could be a great mod :D

looks strange.. i dont like the map and i didnt see the player actually hold the gun. but they will just have to confince me in 2006 :D

-dodo

all the models in the video are from HL2. I do hope they ll make their own. and I dont know how the slow mo would work online.

It looks cool but...well, gimicky. Night vision! Sanity metre! (aren't Nintento going to be pissed off at you?) Slo-mo! Insanity! Bloody volume!

Too bad the HL2 models ruin the sight. Those new functions look wicked.

This looks great!
You can say what you want about this mod, but they are the ones who are trying new stuff and that why I like them.

Hmmm, it looks pritty good. But I would say its way to earily in development to have released a video. All they have done is add some small effects and moved the camera backwards. The guns are not projected in the players hand correctly or anything. I know I'm been a little critical, but hopfully some people might understand where I'm coming from. You have a long road ahead of you :D

Interesting. But id like to see some things that havnt been used it games recently. Looks cool overall.

I'm going to say they have plenty of work to do until their release. Their map doesn't look very impressive at all and there are some issues with the gun and shooting ( when he has nightvision on ). However, if they work hard I'm sure this mod will be plenty of fun :)

I like the video, realy. The HUD looks so nice. And the effects are so cute. Can't wait.

Sulkdodds said:
Sanity metre! (aren't Nintento going to be pissed off at you?)
I wouldn't have thought so. Most of that game was quite blatently ripped from Call of Cthulhu (doesn't stop it being good, I might add).

There has been some confusion, that when pointing to Blood Volume, Sanity Meter, and Pin Point Damage, that its simply pointing at the HUD. WHen in fact those are already coded feature, needing improvement of course, but still implemented. We weren't here really to show off our levels, which was the first draft, or Models (which we have a few of, see next video) or guns. We wanted to show our coding, which when it comes down to it is the most important thing in a Mod. Plus releasing this stuff early can keep you guys interested in our future, and see what we actually got done so far :bounce:

I have an idea, lets force people to register and create accounts that they'll never use again inorder to let them download a video!!!!!!!! It'll be AWESOME!!!!

edit: THEN we'll make the links STILL broken!!!!lololololol

I don't want to register to view :(

Sorry, but its the only way right now for us to control our bandwidth. We had a massive amount of people downloading it, so we had to change it to register. I know, i dont like it either for you guys, but its all we can do atm. :devil:

What about those putfile-ish sites?

You know, the ones that host your file, but it gets deleted if not in use for 30 days.

Back