Dystopia Dev LAN Wrap Up, Wallpapers & Screenshot

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Team Dystopia are reporting news of a LAN match the development team had last weekend. The main purpose of it was to squash any bugs and test the game extensively. As well as the exciting information that the test was very sucessful, they've also treated us to some screenshots and some wallpapers too:[br]

[br]Dystopia is definitely one of the more promising looking mods and if you haven't seen much about it yet then please visit their website!

Yeah, last pic is old :p
Saw this news a while ago, this is gonna be a good mod :D

You're quite right guys, their website confused me. Because it's so narrow I thought it was all one news post :p

Changed.

Yeah these news are old, though , this mod is very promising and im impatient to having a grasp on it, i just hope an eventual beta or even better , a first version of the modification will be available! :borg: Seeing such progress and LANs being created to test the game makes it seem very professional .... :cheers:

The news isn't old... one of the pictures was but I've changed it now.

This, along with Empires and Mana, are the mods to watch out for.

Looks Like Dystopia will be one to look out for. Looks immense.

The cloak effect looks nice, strange how nobody pointed it out. The rest looks good as well, of course; although the earlier screenshots' levels seemed weak.

Man, they keep reaching new highs, looks very very good. One of the few mods I'll download when its released. (Not much HD space.)

Back