E-Force Update

A

Azlan

E-Force is the only modification that deals with the potential war for oil in the future that I'm aware of and tonight they have let loose a few more shots of their continued progress. [br]</br>Although, they cite the summer, Exams, and holidays as reasons to why updates have slowed considerably, they look to the future with optimism. [br]</br>Below, you will see several weapon model renders, as well as E-Force's first character model. Take a gander![br][br]To find out more information about the fight for oil, take a trip to their website.

I like there gun models. Nice detail.

How come none of you have commented on the player model. That looks wicked!

E-Force is the only modification that deals with the potential war for oil in the future that I'm aware of and tonight they have let loose a few more shots of their continued progress.
In the future? That war is happening for real right now in the Middle East! It's been going on since 1990!

:sniper:

dogboy73 said:
In the future? That war is happening for real right now in the Middle East! It's been going on since 1990!

Yeah, because we all know that real life is a mod...

brisck1 said:
doesnt anyone get tired of model renders?

Word, but it's a lot more visually appealing than thousands of lines of code, however great it might be...

dogboy73 said:

I wish they would start bringing that crap up here and refining it, damn gas prices are HIGH.

oh well, i should quit complaining and buy some stock in petrol to offset my increased expense

glad to see that they got a character model finally. this one is shaping up nicely

I would love nothing more than to post more skin renders. But with only one skinner, its easier said than done :S

Pesmerga said:
Word, but it's a lot more visually appealing than thousands of lines of code, however great it might be...

that has to be one of the funniest damn posts i ever read

GOOD JOB

brisck1 said:
doesnt anyone get tired of model renders?
hmmm Seven replies and then the one like this comes. I would have lost money on this thread.

Argyll said:
mmm Seven replies and then the one like this comes. I would have lost money on this thread.

I don't get what you're trying to say :p

Keep it up guys :D I can't wait to start hopping on oil tankers slitting throats and stealing fuel like a pirate :hmph:

Oh yeah and if you're pissed off about the price of gas buy a diesel car and convert it to run on vegetable oil, you can get your fuel for free from restaurants if you don't mind having to filter it yourself. My friend at college did that to a 1983 mercedes diesel, very cool stuff. If the car didn't suck so much to begin with it would be perfect.

You can buy kits online for converting diesels to run on vegetable oil or you can wait a little bit and my friend will start producing his own kit (which is about half the cost of the current kits)

Back