E3 2004 Binks SOON

So. Excited. OMG.

Can't. Even. Make fun of. Anything.

So excited.

:bounce:

im downloading a new movie called trainstation. i think it might be a longer version of the e3 intro.

I can't wait :) Hopefully it will actually be soon :p

Umm... two of them are already out. Trainstation and gman intro.

heh damn you guys are fast...
i hope soon will be something like "this weekend" or "next week"

WOW THIS IS AWESOME!!.... it would be better if they released HL2 to us but non-the-less... THIS IS AWESOME! :D

yup, can't wait to see the 2 different strider fights + the hovercraft scene + the scene in the building in high res :D :imu:

That is great news, I 'm happy, awsome man. Keep it up valve. :)

hm.. do i need to remind pple how good Valve is with these things?
don't mean to sound so negative.. but don't get ur hopes up.

i'll believe it when it happens..

Some_God said:
Hmmm... are you serious?.... or are you just joking around? I cant tell. :(
A little column A, a little column B. :)

I just hate it when people purposely misspell a word. It is a pet-peve of mine.

acme, what/who is that in your avatar, whenever I look at it... I get pissed off because it is so out of place and random and wierd

Subatomic said:
acme, what/who is that in your avatar, whenever I look at it... I get pissed off because it is so out of place and random and wierd
ellen feiss. the first spokesperson in those imac commercials, you know the apple.com/switch campaign. but she got kicked off after her commercials started running and people said she looked like she was high when it was made. someone took a frame from the video and photoshopped a joint into her hands and i decided to use it as my avatar.

the trainstation bink is the begining of the e3 presentation where you arrive at city17. lmme tell you its awesome quality. the floors have a diry shine to em (marble) and the animation on those combine is so sweet and the textures are so smooth...arrgh i hope hl2 is coming soon i cant take anymore teasing.

acme420 said:
ellen feiss. the first spokesperson in those imac commercials, you know the apple.com/switch campaign. but she got kicked off after her commercials started running and people said she looked like she was high when it was made. someone took a frame from the video and photoshopped a joint into her hands and i decided to use it as my avatar.

thats real strange, checked it out and its very odd :)

In the new 2004 high-red bink video of the G-Man, it has the original half-life scene of the 'resonace cascade' playing in the behind the G-Man. But what i can't work out is, is that the original Half-Life. Or is it Half-Life on the Source engine? It does seems to look nicer but you can't see much of it and no detail so i can't tell ... Does any one have any ideas?

Lesseeee. Valve. Soon. Hmmm. So um, next year? [Sloughs off ingrained bitterness]. Wohoo! New vids soon!!!

I hate finding that stuff out, Because i want all the binks, and it cant be difficult for them to put it up on a torrent (i mean the inventor of bit torrent bloody works for em) but i just know its gonna be late next week, nothing ever happens on a friday/saturday/sunday.

BlueWhiteRed: Yup you could see it in the cam videos too. It's the HL1 version. They aren't updating HL:Source as much as CSS :p Just basically making it playable on the new engine which doesn't instantly mean good graphics. I hope some modders will make a HL2 quality version of it :)

I already have all the videos... comes with CS:CZ

E32K4 videos, not 2003.

EDIT: Noooooooooo....

hmmm ... cool i guess??? i dno ... i guess it'll be alright ... not the game or anything but .. cool

Back