E3 someone ask Gabe...

chris_3

Reaction score
At E3 someone ask Gabe:
- Will we be able to turn on HDR effects like in that earlier video?
- WTF is HL2's multiplayer since CS:Source is not it...
- When and or if we get a benchmark?

I think he suggests that someone should ask Gabe those questions. I don't think he would give any accurate date for benchmark. Maybe something like in the summer before HL2.

hes saying

"some one ask Gabe"

as in someone please ask gabe lol

commando said:
hes saying

"some one ask Gabe"

as in someone please ask gabe lol

Exactly... somone ask those questions pls lol

Remember when asked about the benchmark, Gabe said: "Speak to Doug after E3"

So lets do that ;)

Crusader said:
Remember when asked about the benchmark, Gabe said: "Speak to Doug after E3"

So lets do that ;)

lol, when did he say that :0

chris_3 said:

Ever thought of a just plain and simple Half-Life 2 multiplayer just like in the original?

Even IF they did have TF2 or CS2 or CS: Source as the multiplayer people would be angry and want an original multiplayer

Well Svencoop 2 would add the multiplayer :). God SvenCo-Op v3.0 is fun already for Hl1. can do actual hl1 missions with multiple people... There making alot smarter ai for the comps. Wern't there a few select people who got the sdk early or something?
Becuz i believe svenco-op was working on somtin for HL2 (i think it was in an interview).

Sven co-op would be a nice multiplayer. I mean you could play the HL1\2 Story with other people...play a deathmatch...play a new custom mission with a few other people... sven co-op is cool and would make a great HL2 multiplayer :).

Also didn't the sdk get released...i believe it was suppose to be released before E3...

chris_3 said:
At E3 someone ask Gabe:
- Will we be able to turn on HDR effects like in that earlier video?
- When and or if we get a benchmark?

If someone is at E3 right now i dont think they will be checking this site, i would completely forget about this site if i was at E3 :D

Back