E3'ers are most interested in HL2 .

staddydaddy

Reaction score
A poll taken from the e3insider.com shows that lots of people have hl2 as their number one concern at e3 this year. Even more interesting, hl2 is way ahead of doom3. It's nice to see that people, besides hl fans, are interested about hl2 also.

Attachments

• e3poll.jpg
    e3poll.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 470
HL2 is way ahead of HL2? WOW! THAT IS NONSENSICAL!

way ahead of itself? wow thats an achievment!!!

but seriously, i cant wait, 2 movies and new info and rumblings just bursting to flood the net, the waiting is the hardest part!!

A poll taken from the e3insider.com shows that lots of people have hl2 as their number one concern at e3 this year. Even more interesting, hl2 is way ahead of doom3.

You fishing for someone? I'm sure they'll be biting...

Frankly, I think HL2 is going to be out wowed this year by a few next-next gen games. Unreal3 has a demo, as does that new F.E.A.R. engine: all of which are targeted at much higher system specs and later release dates (though F.E.A.R., while definately having higher detail and more shader effects on everything, still has characters that look sort of like dead-eyed, polished maniquins :) )

windows 2000?

Are we playing "Name Lots of Operating Systems?"

Ooh! Ooh! I got one! How about MS-DOS 6.22?

Dung Beatle Linux v0.1 alpha (sadly unreleased)

minutes silence please -_-

actually, people are more interested in "other", who wouldnt be though?!!??!!?

bate18 said:
actually, people are more interested in "other", who wouldnt be though?!!??!!?

"other" represents the other 95% of E3....

wayne white said:
yea "other" will be best of show

lol, i can see it now! "and the best of show award goes to....(drumroll)....the "other category"! *the majority of developers and presenters reach into their pockets for their acceptance speeches...*

staddydaddy said:
XP pro with all the stupid bubble stuff turned off.

the "stupid bubble stuff" is the best part of XP...2000 is far batter.

congrats to other, still leading by a healthy margin. H2 will be graphically outwowed sure, however, it's still the game i most want to play, given a choice between Unreal 3 or any f the other next gen stuff and HL2 and i'd take HL2.

Six Three said:
the "stupid bubble stuff" is the best part of XP...2000 is far batter.

I ran 2000 for a while. Then one day I went to update my Directx and my whole system tanked. I had to finagle my way in through dos and extract all of my files to a safe hard drive. let me tell you, It's not fun AT ALL to go through all of your folders on a drive to see if they have anything that you need. i like XP alot and from what I use the computer for, I see no need to us 2000. I don't want a repeat of what happened to me before.

most of "other" equals Legend of Zelda which will rule all, except for hl2 ofcourse.

Ofcorse its going to be ahead of DOOM3 because there not showing the PC version.

hl2 is way ahead of doom3

This is a rather unfair statement I think, considering only the xbox version will be shown and it is considerably less popular than the PC version.

Personally, I would fall under "other". I'm more excited about getting some new info on Unreal 3 than anything else.

Staddydaddy's fishing expidition netted some live ones! Look at them jump around on the hook!

Kotor 2 will r00k. Totally forgot about that one. But yeh, I'd vote for HL.

Six Three said:
lol, i can see it now! "and the best of show award goes to....(drumroll)....the "other category"! *the majority of developers and presenters reach into their pockets for their acceptance speeches...*

I don't post here much, but that was pretty funny, I just had to say something. :thumbs:

Here's to good E3 Info :cheers:

Apos said:
Staddydaddy's fishing expidition netted some live ones! Look at them jump around on the hook!

He's guaranteed to catch something, lots of EvilEwok's swimming around here.

Halo 2 is missing on that chart. I'm willing to bet that Halo 2 is more anticipated than Half-Life 2 (not that I give a flying shit about Halo 2, I don't even own an X-Box.)

Mattigus said:
Halo 2 is missing on that chart. I'm willing to bet that Halo 2 is more anticipated than Half-Life 2 (not that I give a flying shit about Halo 2, I don't even own an X-Box.)

Me neither. I found the first one boring, repetitive, bland, repetitive, uninspired, dull and repetitive.

halo2 will be shit, the wowers will be those games that wont be out for years, like when doom3, farcry, hl2 wowed.

well they didn't add Halo2 in that list! so alot love halo2

*i dont*

i love the new PRE hl2 trailer :O cant wait for the presintations!

Back