Eb Games Release October 1st ???

E

e.GoRe

I just went down to my local Eb Games store, where im getting real familiar with all the personel who work there. The previous couple of weeks they have told me November 14, 2003 as a release date. Well today they told me that there was an update in the system and Half Life 2 was now scheduled for October 1st, 2003. They said they usually get the game on the shelf one day after the release date, which makes sense (Sept. 30 - Oct. 1). Anyway, just thought i would update you guys on this little find. BTW, this is not posted on Ebgames.com... but if you dont believe me you can send me email and ill give you the stores phone number........

e.GoRe

Actually, October can be a release date. Even though it' Sept.30, it takes at least 1 or 2 days to get to the stores.

Originally posted by e.GoRe
I just went down to my local Eb Games store, where im getting real familiar with all the personel who work there. The previous couple of weeks they have told me November 14, 2003 as a release date. Well today they told me that there was an update in the system and Half Life 2 was now scheduled for October 1st, 2003. They said they usually get the game on the shelf one day after the release date, which makes sense (Sept. 30 - Oct. 1). Anyway, just thought i would update you guys on this little find. BTW, this is not posted on Ebgames.com... but if you dont believe me you can send me email and ill give you the stores phone number........

e.GoRe

Just called my EB where I pre-ordered it...they're saying November 15 (not that I think that's when it'll come out, mind you)

I hope cause not knowing with all these companys + VU causing confusion up the yin yang!

Good news! :bounce:
Some good evidence it will likely be released on the 30th. Thanks!
/me really happy now :D

Back