eBay Auction

SubKamran

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with auctions like this?

I mean, the FAQ says it's a computer program and it works legally and all you may have to pay is shipping.

I don't know what there is to lose? You lose $9 if it doesn't work or if it's a scam... and then you can leave negative feedback and/or report him.

He basically sends you a document telling you how to get free stuff, which will probably be 'steal it off the back of a lorry' and thats it. Well worth it...?

It's someone on the internet claiming to give something for nothing. Were you born yesterday?

These auctions are pyramid schemes or tips on finding police auctions. If you want to give it a go, go for it... just don't expect to get something for nothing.

lePobz said:
It's someone on the internet claiming to give something for nothing. Were you born yesterday?

These auctions are pyramid schemes or tips on finding police auctions. If you want to give it a go, go for it... just don't expect to get something for nothing.

Yah... it's probably a bunch of crap.

I see a lot of boxes.

I can get boxes for free already.

I can't. I gotta pay 10-12 bucks for a box at least. If I'm lucky. Supposedly "there's a big demand on boxes these days" as my box dealer tells me.

Back