Ebay Condition Zero CD-Key

PatPwnt

Reaction score
I was visiting ebay because I wanted to get CZ for cheap by buying a CD key but I'd like to know why they are so cheap? How did the seller get the CD keys? Did they use a CD key generator? I just don't want to buy a CD key and it not work in a month.

BWMASTER said:
see his reputation...

yeah.
there are some legit cdkeys.. how did they get em? well probably bought the game and didn't like it.. so the person decided to cut his losses? at least thats what i gather from the legit sales of CZ on ebay.

there was a thread about this some where else. some guy on ebay has like many 30+ keys for sale. I would assume it's legit, i mean you might pass it by valve to let them know (to see if it is legit).

I used to open boxes in stores and just memorize the key. What are they going to accuse you of?? Nobody ever even cared and employees were in plain view sometimes. You could just say you wanted to see if any extra stuff was included before you bought it. I guess that's the only thing I ever stole when I was younger. I got older, got a job, matured, and started paying for my shit.

If the guy has a good reputation (i.e. lots of happy customers in his feedback) then its probably legit.

Out in asia they can buy the game cheap, throw away the box, and just sell the key over ebay (saving on postage), knowing people will get the game through steam.

I registered a key I bought off ebay, and it's worked fine.

Same. I think he just buys bulk or something then sells them off.

I got a key 3 hours after i bought it.

Back