Elephant was right.

so did countless thousands of others, I was being negative claiming it would be november,.. last year already.

in any case, its good to see it finally have a date... now lets hope they meet it.

Can't be, look at the posts he made.

Well I knew it was going gold today so there...:p

You know what's scary? That one kid, I forget his name.. who insisted upon insisting was right about HL2 being released "on or after September 30th 2004" :|

Shuzer said:
You know what's scary? That one kid, I forget his name.. who insisted upon insisting was right about HL2 being released "on or after September 30th 2004" :|

steelhead, yeah I have made references to him before as the delays sunk in.

was very arrogant, but correct regardless.... oddly enough.

then again if everyone were pessimistic, someone would have been right, simply out of luck.. and I think he was one of them.

Weren't the november predictions based on Valve doing a '6 year anniversary of HL1' release?

makes me laugh. The guy with the sig that says we will be in city 17 by the 17th of november.

How right you are.

You guys talking about iamelephant?

What did he do?

nah he's kewl :p

kiwi's gotta stick together :p

i guessed nov too! Don't i get a cookie?

iamaelephant wasn't lame, and he didn't 'guess' either - he was being realistic - he along with a lot of us knew the game wouldn't be released until now, it's all the saddo die-hard blindly optimistic fanboys who suddenly and conveniently forget that they treated him like shit for a year because he disagreed with them who are lame.

Hah! Now I can say "I told you!" to all my friends who thought it was coming out earlier. I had November as my release date since August :p

If I remember correctly Steelhed said that it would be released no sooner or later than September 2004. He was wrong.

Back