Eli Vance

Ophiguris

Reaction score
So, how'd Eli get out of Black Mesa??? I talked about with a friend, but I want to know if there is any Official data, or what... I noticed his leg was missing in HL2. SO he had some difficulty, but how'd he get out, and last time I checked, I killed him in HL1

You killed Eli in HL1? Why? How could you do that to him?

Well apparently Eli lost his leg to a bullsqiud either during or after BMI, as to how he escaped, maybe he was one of the scientists evacuated by the marines or maybe he was on the surface when it happened and made good his escape.

Leg loss was after Black Mesa, when he was trying to get Kleiner over a fence into a combine city (not necessarily 17).

As for getting out of Black Mesa, I figure maybe he got tired of waiting for Gordon and decided to strike out on his own, hooked up with a few scientists and security guards, and they got the hell out of there. Remember he also had to grab Alyx (she was probably at home in one of BMRF's on-site properties) and the photo of Azian, who also died at Black Mesa. Dunno if she was a scientist there or if she was at home as well, and also mysterious is who or what killed her.

I cant think of a cool name for it though... vanceposing force, eli-run-the-****-away shift...

Back